Chapter 1: Vacation B*tches!!!

Present Day Atlanta 2018,

Rosebel Pov

I was sitting at my desk in my small cubicle doing what expect of a good business worker. SIIIIKKEEE!I'm waiting for my time so I can clock out, so I can get out of this b*itch and get my party on in Jamaica, my family homeland! That means I won't be seeing stuck up female coworkers who give my ass a headache, no male coworkers asking for my number and other things, no boss hounding my ass to come in when it's my day off and harass me. NO FUCKING WORRIES, NO FUCKING DRAMA, AND NO FUCKING STRESS!!! 

It just going to be me, my friends and beautiful Jamaica beaches, the drinks, the parties and hot Jamaica men... but personally I like New Orleans guys better with those sexy accent and deep voice. JAMAICA HERE I COME! Or as mama says it "  JAMAICA HERE MI CUM"!!!

"Hey...Hey...Rosebel" I hear a voice that I know all too well, call me as I tried to ignore them and continue my work so I can get outta here "I know you can hear Rosebel"

"Nope, all I hear is an annoying buzzing sound that won't shut up" I answered sarcastically  stapling the last of the papers that I have and got up to go give it to the pain in the ass that I call a boss only to get blocked by said annoying person, Jason "Move it, Jason"

"Now why would I do that when I have you right where I want you?" asked Jason watching me, as gaze went up and down my body while smirking "Besides, what women wouldn't want the most wanted in the office, blocking her"

"Yeah, the most wanted man in the office more like the most wanted criminal in America" I answered back crossing my arms under my breasts causing them to lift up a bit as his eyes instantly went towards them, watching them "Now get the fuck outta of my way before my JamaTrini side comes out and trust & believe, you won't like her, but you won't feeling much of anything when you're 10 feet under"

Did I forget to mention I part Trinidad on my father side??? My mom side is Jamaican while my dad side is Trinidad so I'm double the trouble but also double the fun.

"Oh come on now, bab..." before he could even finish his statement I quickly grab my stapler from the desk and can you guess what I did?

I STAPLED HIS ASS TO THE WALL OF MY CUBICLE!!!  I STOPPED AT HIS LITTLE WEE WEE, PLACING A STAPLE RIGHT UNDER IT CAUSING HIM TO JUMP AS EVERYONE IN THE OFFICE LOOKED TOWARDS US OR MORE LIKE ME AS I HELD THE STAPLE INFRONT OF HIS FACE AS HE COWERED IN FEAR.

There one thing you just don't do with me... DON'T FUCKING CALL ME PET NAMES!!! I HATE THAT FUCKING SHIT WITH A PASSION!! IF YOU NOT APART OF MY FAMILY, MY FRIENDS, MY MAN OR SOMEONE I'M FUCKING WITH...DON'T CALL ME BY NAME OR BY SOME DAMN FUCKING PET NAME BECAUSE I DONT YOU LIKE THAT!!!!

"Jason, just remember...it my last day working here before I go on fucking vacation, so I can give two fucks whatever happens today as long as I get the fuck outta of here," I stated watching him closely "And you are trying my patience that I have left to spare cuz I have no problem, teaching you or anyone else in this damn office to try me because I'm ready. So, what you are going to do is be a pretty, little wall decoration till its time for me to go. Do you understand? "

He nods his head quickly as I hear my phone alarm goes off. I looked down at my iPhone X to see it was time for me to clock out, for good.

"Well, would you look at that," I smirked packing up my stuff and grabbing my Samsung Galaxy S9 from my drawer along with its charger and place it in my bag then giving him the papers I was about to give the boss myself" It time for me to bounce, so here, give this to the boss"

"What is this" asked Jason clueless "You weren't assigned anything today"

"It is my resignation letter" I called walking towards the elevator as my hips swayed seductively " I quit this bitch"

"WHAT" yelled everyone running over to where Jason is to see if I was telling the truth "You must be joking"

"Nope, I tired of helping people follow their dreams, " I answered walking back into the elevator  holding the doors "It's my turn to follow my dreams"

"How will you live if you can't even sport yourself," asked one of the females coworkers smirking "Unless you plan to sell your body to get by, I wouldn't be surprised with that fake ass and breast you bought"

"No, that your job baby girl, trying to sleep with that nasty ass boss to get by while I did other things such as buying stocks, designing and selling clothes, and doing people hair. I'm well put off as I have enough money that probably more than your rent, your clothes and that nasty weave you have on" I clapped back smirking "Also ain't nothing fake on me, honey, that just what good ass Carribean food can do for you. Unlike you, I didn't have to go to a plastic surgeon to get my hourglass figure. Later bitches and enjoy your fucking vacation"

With that, I let the elevator door close as the female coworker glared at me with her face red as a tomato, but I don't give a fuck because it my time to relax and shine.