Chapter 3 - The Accident

Start from the beginning

Ben had been showering as fast as he could so that he could get back to the girl. She was so beautiful, her scent intoxicating, and literally the woman of his dreams. So innocent and tiny. It made him want to shelter her in his arms, protect her.

Her eyes were clear, she held no guile, had no hidden agenda, she was just purity and beauty personified. When his mother had said that she would be sleeping in his bed, he couldn't stop thinking about that or the way she looked in that white silk. He was hard as a rock.

He turned the knob to cold. The breath went out of his body, and that should have helped but just as he stepped out of the shower, he smelled her again.

Her scent had changed, a lot. Ohhhh. He breathed it in deeply. She was aroused. To say that he was, was an understatement.

Wait. Why would she be aroused? Was someone else here....touching her? The jealousy that accompanied the unexpected strong emotions reared it's ugly head.

He wrapped a towel around his waist and quietly padded down the hall. He would catch whoever it was...He was out of his mind in a state of possessive fury. No one would ever touch her, arouse her, except for him. She was his.

He would kill them and lay their head at her feet.....She's mine. Only mine.

Then he saw her with her little pink wrists sitting on his bed. She didn't know what was happening. She must have been embarrassed.

He felt stupid now, but she was still going to be his....she had to be, because he realized in that moment that he had accidentally imprinted on her. Kriff.

She heard a noise and saw Ben standing in the hallway wearing only a towel around his waist. He had a ferile look in his eyes as he regarded her seated on his bed. How long had he been there? Had he seen her rolling around in his scent?

She had a nice view of his muscular body. From head to toe he appeared to be carved out of solid marble, so strong, so male, so Alpha. Something inside her responded to that. His raven hair hung wildly in his face....Was she staring? It wasn't like her to think this way. She turned a brilliant shade of pink and averted her eyes.

"Oh, I'm sorry he stuttered. Uh, I smelled something and I thought something was wrong. I'll just uh go get dressed and see you in a minute."

As if on cue, Leia stepped back into the suite, Rey's new clothes in her hands, just in time to see Ben talking to Rey wearing nothing but a towel.

"What is going on? Ben? Rey?"

"Nothing Mother, I thought something was wrong. It's fine. I'm getting dressed now." He wouldn't meet his mother's eyes. He hurried back down the hallway.

"Rey, this is not how all of this was supposed to go. Are you ok?"

"Yes. Um. I'm fine. It's fine. Let's just have dinner. I find myself feeling very hungry all of a sudden."

She looked down and noticed Rey's pink wrists. It made sense now. It was all happening very quickly, much sooner than she would have ever expected.

Let me help you into your robe. She wrapped her in a full length white fur robe that was dotted with various jewels embedded in the longer fur collar. It framed her face and showed just a little cleavage, it was cut to leave her wrists exposed.

"Usually, there's a team of people to dress you and prepare you, but this is a bit impromptu, so we're going to go with it. She fluffed Rey's hair. Now you are looking a lot more like the Princess that you are. You look beautiful. I know Ben will think so too." She smiled at her. She actually meant it.