Chapter 42

Dylan's P.O.V.

" Dylan can I talk to you for a second? " Wes asks.

" Yeah of course what's up? " I ask.

" Is Thomas, Jacob, and Y/N okay? " He asks.

" I would talk to Y/N. It's a hard subject for me to talk about especially since I'm not in the equation " I say.

" Okay thanks " he says.

" What was that about? " Thomas asks as he drinks his drink.

" Um he wanted to make sure everyone was okay " I say.

" Oh okay " he says walking off.

Jacob's P.O.V.

I see Y/N and Wes talking. Most likely about what happened last night. I still can't believe that happened. Katherine, Kaya, Nathalie, Rosa, and Y/F/N pull me aside. " Yes? " I ask.

" You were going to ask Y/N to marry you? " Rosa asks.

" Yeah. " I mumble.

" Why didn't you? " Katherine asks.

" If I did in the years future. Her and I would have been stuck in a loveless marriage. She doesn't love me anymore. " I tell them.

" GUYS EVERYONE TO THE SET! " Someone screams.

" ACTION! " Wes screams.

" I always looked forward to the day I could say I do to someone. I realize that now. It's hard to focus on the alive, when your stuck on the dead " Y/N says. I put my head down, and try not to cry. " I just know one day everything is in life, will be planned perfectly. We miss the people we lost. I'm scared, and I'm just glad we have our leader Thomas " Y/N adds.

They focus on Thomas. Minho goes and writes his name, Y/N goes and write her name. Thomas writes his, and then Newt's. He looks off into the distance.

" AND CUT! " Wes screams. " That's a wrap " he says.

We all cheer.

" Okay you guys go out, and eat or do something. " Wes says.

" Jacob can I talk to you for a second? " Wes asks.

" Yes sir what's up? " I ask.

" Y/N talked to me. You guys broke up. I don't understand, you were going to ask her to marry you. " Wes says.

" Um, we broke up. Mainly because I didn't want her to be married to the person she doesn't truly love. " I tell him.

" Truly love? " Wes asks.

" Yes she loves me, but she doesn't truly love me. She's in love with Thomas. She can deny it, and he can deny it. But he and her are utterly in love with each other. " I tell him.

After our lovely talk. I head to Dylan's trailer. Y/N walks out.

" Hey " I say.

" Hi " she replies trying to not make the conversation awkward. " I have to leave I wanted to say bye and that this has changed my life, you have changed my life. I will always love you " she adds.

" I will always love you too " I say giving her a hug.

" I'm going to miss you " she tells me.

" I'll miss you too " I say. Thomas has walked out to go talk to Y/N. I am sitting on my phone, when I feel the boys staring at me. " Did I do something wrong? " I ask looking up from my phone.

" Why didn't you ask her? " Dexter asks.

" It's all I didn't want Y/N mostly, but I didn't want either of us to be stuck in a loveless marriage. " I tell them. Thomas walks in. " No matter what ever any of you guys say. Thomas is in love with Y/N. Y/N loves Thomas. I didn't want her and I to end up getting divorced. " I tell them.

We are all laughing at a joke that was just said, and Kaya gets call.

" Hey Chris what's up? " She asks. " Hey  slow down " she says. " Chris slow down " she comments. " What happened? " She asks. " When? " She asks.

" Y/F/N what happened? " Katherine asks. She puts it on speaker.

" What happened? " Katherine asks.

" There was a car accident, a car was hit by a drunk driver 15 minutes ago " he says to the group.

" Why are you telling us this? " Dexter asks.

" They identified the body, rushing the person to the hospital " he says.

" Who was it? " Dylan asks worried. Please don't let it be Y/N please.

" It was Y/N " he says.

Y/F/N breaks into tears, as Alexander comforts her. I put my hands in my hand starting to cry.

" She's on her way to the hospital, but she was unresponsive " he says. That makes everyone cry. " She's in the ICU, she may be in a coma " he adds.

" How do you know all of this? " Thomas asks. I pick up my head, why does he know all of this?!

" I'm at the hospital, they contacted me " he says.

" Why? " Jacob ask. Seriously?! I know Y/N dated one other boy, and it was pretty serious. Wait please don't let this be my fault. She-she was about to get married to another guy, when the guy made the excuse that it would be a loveless marriage. I did the exact same thing to her. Please don't let me be the reason why she died, please.

" I don't know. Probably she never got her emergency contact changed after we broke up " he says.

" You guys dated?! " Ki Hong asks.

" She didn't tell you guys that. Okay just she's in the hospital, you guys may need to say your goodbyes. " He says, there is a loud beating in the background.

" Ma'am what is happening? That's my friend! " Chris says.

" She's flat lining " she says.

" NOOOOO! " Thomas screams.