Chapter 32

I watch Y/N come back in, and she is talking to Katherine. They hug.

I lay down on the floor. My death scene.

" AND ACTION!!! " Wes screams.

" NEWT? " Y/N asks. " Newt! Oh my God " she screams. Running up to me.

She grabs onto my hand. " No Newt please don't leave me please " she begs.

" Hey you are going to be good. Okay I love you so much okay " I mumble.

" I love you too " she says. I pick my head up, and kiss her.

Minho grabs Y/N. " Minho please no please no please no! " She screams.

" Please Tommy please " I beg. I look at Y/N for the last time, and then 'die' 

" AND CUT! " Wes screams.

Y/N stands up, and I do a few seconds after her. " Uh I hate that line " she says. I just laugh at her.

" Okay one more scene. We have a flash back scene between Newt and Maggie " Wes says. We nod.

We get into different clothes. I am wearing shorts and no shirt.

" AND ACTION! " Wes screams.

" Mag- " I stop speaking when I see her in her bra and underwear.

" Mag-? What's up? " She asks. " You okay? " She then asks. 

" Uh, this is just the first time I've seen you in your bra and underwear " I say. She chuckles.

" Your hormones are going crazy " she chuckles. I move closer to her.

" Um you look beautiful " I comment.

" Thank you " she says giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I start kissing her. She starts kissing me back.

" I think I've fallen in love with you " I mumble. Y/N I think I've fallen in love with you. I wish I had the courage to tell you.

" I already have. " she comments. We lay in bed, Y/N pretends to be asleep. She took off her bra, so you see her bare back.

I get up, and start getting dressed. I smile at her, and then run into the dresser. She wakes up. She grabs my sweatshirt, and pull it over. " What happened? " She asks.

" Nothing just hit myself " I say.

" Oh okay " She says.

" Thank you for last night " I say, giving him another kiss.

" Thank you as well " she says giving me a grin.

" Here " I say passing her underwear, and some shorts.

" Thank you " she says.

" AND CUT! " Wes screams. " So this scene is mainly between the boys, and then Y/N will walk in the middle of it. " He says. We nod. " Jacob and Will try to be like really mad, because you find out that Newt your really good friend slept with Maggie " he comments. They both nod.

Jacob gives Y/N a kiss on the cheek. " Love you " he says.

" Love you too " she says.

" AND ACTION! " Wes screams.

" There you are where have you been? " Thomas asks, as I walk in.

" Sorry woke up late " I say. Such a lair.

" You never wake up late " Aris says.

" Well I woke up late today. Sorry sue me " I comment.

" You're hiding something " Gally comments.

" No I'm not " I say.

Y/N trips over something.

" Who was that? " Minho asks.

" No one can we go to school? " I ask.

" Ben mom told me to give you this " Y/N says walking in throwing him his jacket.

" Who's hoodie are you wearing? " Aris asks.

" Why do you ask? " Y/N asks.

" Just want to know " he says.

Y/N looks at her phone. " Harriet's here. See you guys at school " she says. She leaves.

" You slept with Maggie what the! " Aris says slapping me.

" Dude you guys aren't dating " I comment.

" Uh " Aris says storming off.

" He just needs air " Winston says.

" AND CUT! " Wes screams. " We are good for the day " he adds.

" Okay. You guys eat, and have some rest " Wes says.

Ki Hong, Dylan, and I have an interview today.

We are in the place for the interview.

" So guys today in the studio we have Dylan O'Brien, Ki Hong Lee, and Thomas Brodie-Sangster! " Lilliana says.

" Hey guys! " We all say.

" So you guys are on your last few days of filming how does that feel? " She asks.

" Sad, because I have friends forever that I've met here. Saying goodbye to them, is hard " I say.

" Aw dude " Dylan says.

" I wasn't talk about you " I joke.

" I am hurt " he says. I just laugh at him.

" So have you guys seen or read the fanfictions that are made about you guys? " She asks.

" What?! " Dylan asks.

" So is that a no? " She asks.

" Sorry, I was just like we went from missing each other to fanfictions " Dylan jokes. " I've seen them " he adds.

" Nope " I say.

" I've seen a little " Ki Hong says.

" The top two is Newtmas of course, because Newt and Thomas are end game. After them is Maggie and Newt " she says.

" Seriously? " I ask.

" Yes, and the ones of Thomas and Y/N are crazy " she says.

" I haven't seen one of those yet " Ki Hong and Dylan chuckle.

" We actually had an interview with Y/N about this, and if you guys want to watch some of it " she says.

" Totally " Dylan chuckles.

She turns a laptop towards, and pauses play.

" So Y/N have you read any fanfictions? " Lilliana asks.

" Yes of course, am I only 22 years old, so when they were making the first movie. I was how old 18? So I was into all that stuff. My favorite ones was Newt ones, because hello Thomas Brodie-Sangster has been my celebrity crush since 13 or so. So I was just like what the heck. " Y/N says. Ki Hong and Dylan both start laughing at me, and slapping my knees.

" We were filming Son of Rambow, and she was in her trailer, and I went in to get her. She's crying on the couch, and I went up to her. I was like Y/N are you okay? Is it him again? She was just like, no it's not him, and she said Newt died and she screamed AGAIN! " Will laughs.

" In my defense, I was trying to prepare myself. I was ready page 250 creeped up on me so fast. I remember I was at the interview, where they were asked about if they've read the books. Dylan was like no I only read like half way through it. I was just like ha I just finished the series for the tenth time. Which was so funny, because that next week. I met Dylan for the first time on Teen Wolf " Y/N says. She pauses the video.

" Wow AGAIN! " Ki Hong screams.

" That's all that we have for today go see The Death Cure January 26th, 2018! " Lilliana says.

" Bye guys! " We all say.

( WINK WONK )