Chapter 27

I walk through the door, and the boys' are talking in the living. Josh is right behind me.

" Hey guys this is my friend Josh " I say.

" Hey nice too meet you " Jacob says standing up.

" How do you guys know each other? " Dylan asks.

" Nowhere Boy " I comment.

" Wow it is it starting to pour hard. " Ki Hong says.

" Ha " I say looking at the people getting rained on.

There is a loud knock on the door.

We all look as Dylan opens the door.

" Hey can I please use your restroom? " The person asks. Dylan nods.

5 minutes later......

" Thanks Dylan " The person says.

" Hey Y/N " I say.

" Hey Thomas, haven't seen you in a while " she says laughing, knowing that we saw each other like 5 months ago.

" Yeah totally " he says.

" I need to go. Y/F/N is thinking our show is going to be better than the movie Nowhere Boy so probably need to knock some sense into that girl " she says laughing. " See you guys " she adds.

" See you " we all say.

" Wait for the show how's it going? " Jacob asks.

" Good it's going really good. Our cast is outstanding, all of them are amazing actors and actresses " she says.

" That's nice " he says.

" Yeah it is. " She comments. She gets a call.

" What? " Y/N asks. " No I haven't seen Josh. Why? " She asks. " Why? " I ask. " Oh my it's like he doesn't have other friends " she chuckles. I laugh at her. " Oh well that's interesting " she says.  " Okay we'll talk about this when I get home " she adds. She shoves the phone into my purse. " Okay well I'll see you guys when I see you " she says walking out. I watch as she runs down the street.

We get a call from Y/N saying to celebrate The Death Cure being made into a movie. Which of course we have to come.

" I got it " Y/N screams.

She opens the door to Dylan.  

" Hey Dyl good to see you " she says. " I did invite some of my friends from the show so hopefully that's chill with you guys " she adds.

" We are eating dinner with them? " Josh asks.

" Yeah Josh " I say.

" Hey Josh " Y/N says, Josh gives Y/N a kiss on the cheek. " Come on in " she adds.

I literally pull Y/N into the kitchen.

" You're dating Josh? " I ask. Why didn't I think about this?!

" Yeah we work together " she says.

" Why? " I ask.  

" Cause I like him and he likes me " she comments. I knew she was going to say that uh?!

" I don't think you should be dating him. He's my friend and everything, but he's not the type of guy you should be dating " I say. Come on just tell her you like come on?!

" Thomas I can date who I want " she comments. I shove her against the fridge.

" He's not the dating type, I know I've known him for a few years now " I state, I'm the dating type!