Relax - Joseph Turner x reader [smut]

Okay, it's late and I'm tired, but there's not enough Turner smut so I had to write another! I promise I'll get the other requests done! I'll have more time to write when my final exams are over and I'm finishing school in two weeks. Yay!!

You were fooling around with Zussman, Daniels, Aiello and Stiles when you noticed Turner and Pierson arguing again. Tension had grown between the two men like bad weeds in a garden. When Turner yelled at you and your comrades for simply laughing, you decided enough was enough.

"Everybody has their limits. Everybody." Zussman told you guys.

"Damn right, I've had my limit." You replied, setting down the box of supplies in your hands and you ran after Turner.

He was marching furiously towards his tent and you cursed under your breath from the distance. Why did it have to be so far? You complained to yourself. You finally caught up to your Lieutenant when you entered his tent. He turned to you, his expression still the same as earlier.

"What are you doing, Private?" He asked you harshly. "I never said you can enter."

"We need to talk." You replied firmly.

"There is nothing to talk about, L/N." He snapped furiously.

"I get it that you can bark orders whenever you like but that doesn't mean you have to be an asshole." You said, baffled that you called your Lieutenant an asshole. You've had a major crush on him since day one and you never dreamed of arguing with him. Turner was always sweet and kind with you, you never expected to see that kind of fire in his eyes. "This isn't you, Turner." You informed him softly. "You've got to talk to me."

He sighed loudly and sat on his cot. He buried his face in his hands and leaned forward on his knees. "I have this feeling that I'm a terrible leader and Pierson keeps defying me whenever he has the chance. I've been on edge and I've been taking it out on my team."

You walked over to Turner and crouched at his height. "Hey, look at me." You began. He hesitantly removed his hands and looked at you. You noticed that his tough eyes wanted to break with tears. "You're not a terrible leader, in fact you're the best that I've met and not just that but you're an amazing person. Don't let Pierson get into your head even though he can be the biggest douchebag." Turner lightly chuckled at your words and you smiled at the sweet sound. "You should really learn to relax." You told him.

"I can't, L/N. It's so hard with the war going on and gunshots going off in the distance." He said through a sigh.

You bit your lip as you thought of many ways to help him to relax. Your cheeks reddened as one thought popped up. You noticed how he was staring at you as if you had all the answers.

"Can I try something?" You asked him and he nodded.

You licked your lips nervously and slowly leaned in, almost as a permission. When he didn't pull back, you pressed your lips against his. Turner kissed you back almost immediately. He pulled you up until you were up on your knees and you were kissing him in between his legs. You could feel his hands going up and down your back, gently massaging you. The kiss got needier and hotter as you both lost control. Turner cupped your face as he kissed you passionately.

"So how are you going to help me relax?" He asked in between kisses.

"You'll see." You smirked, pulling back.

You motioned him to sit back and leave you some room. You shyly sat on his laps until his hands grabbed your hips and pulled you until his hips were flushed with yours. A soft gasp escaped your lips at the friction. You leaned in and kissed Turner again, gently rocking against him. He moaned gently in the kiss as you felt him grow harder and harder underneath you. You pulled away and kissed down to his jaw and nibbled onto the soft skin, trailing down to his neck. He rolled his head to the side, allowing you more access. You certainly didn't miss his Adam apple and you noticed how he appreciated that spot.

His hands began undoing your uniform and you mimicked his movement. You were now both in your undergarments.

"You're beautiful, L/N." He murmured under his breath and his hands ran along your waist.

"You're beautiful too, Turner." You complimented as you took in his body. He was built very well and you noticed scars here and there. You leaned in and kissed each of them.

Your hands found their way towards your back to unclasp your bra. Turner's hands almost immediately found them and massaged them. You rolled your head back and a soft moan escaped your lips. Your hands wandered down to his boxers and he lifted up his hips to you were able to remove them and Turner removed your underwear. Before you could place yourself, he stopped your hips.

"Are you sure you want this, Y/N?" He asked you, his eyes blown with lust.

"Trust me, Joseph, I've wanted this for a long time." You answered with a smirk.

Before he could protest, you sunk down on him. Joseph groaned loudly and threw his head back. The pain was overall harsh but short. You continued sinking down onto him until your hips were flushed with his. You adjusted to his large size before you moved your hips. Your breathing grew louder and heavier as you picked up your pace. Watching Turner underneath you turned you on even more if that was possible. His face was contorted in pure pleasure, his Adam apple bobbing up and down whenever he made a sound and his loud breathing matched yours. His hands latched on your hips and the pads of his fingers dug into the soft flesh and he guided you up and down. You angled your hips and he hit a spot inside of you that made you moan loudly. Noticing your reaction, Turner flipped you over and he took charge. He thrusted fast and hard into you, hitting that same spot over and over again.

"Ahh- Joseph! Oh god!" You moaned, nearly screamed when he took control. He brought one of your legs over his shoulder and you practically screamed when he went even deeper into you. "I'm gonna come!" You warned through a moan.

Turner bit his lip and thrusted faster and harder into you. You swore you saw stars when you came. Your thighs quivered and your body broke into goosebumps. His name escaped your lips and you racked your nails down his back as you felt the purest bliss you've ever felt in your entire life. Turner's release came after yours and he moaned your name loud enough for the whole camp to hear. You both stayed in that same position while you caught your breaths. He eventually pulled out of you and you involuntary whined at the loss. He laid beside you and hugged your body close to his. You almost fell asleep on his chest until he spoke up.

"I love you."

You looked up to him and smiled. You leaned in and kissed his lips. "I love you too."

"I should be stressed more often." He commented.

"Oh definitely." You snickered.

"But I'm serious, I really do love you, Y/N. Do you want to come back with me after the war is over?" He proposed.

"I would love that."