Real family to the rescue

Anna's pov
I watched as nik held Elena by the neck against the wall and Elijah and Emma walked out from behind the door and made there way to stand infront of me " hello love I hear that you've been questioning my wife why don't I answer some of your questions huh" nik said. I could smell the fear coming off of the scoody gang and I couldn't help the smirk that formed on my face. "what ever I ask my sister is between me and her"elena said gasping for air nik put a tighter hold on her neck. Emma stepped away from Elijah and said " she wasn't your sister when you tried to have Damon kill her no she was just another enemy. She's my sister my family and I'll be damned if anything happens to her" before anybody could say anything else Emma had switched places with nik and she had Elena against the wall and Damon was struggling to breath I already knew that it was Emma.

Elena's pov
I couldn't breath with this girls hand around my neck for someone so small she held a lot of strength. I could feel my self about to pass out when Anna said " Em calm down I'm fine nothing happened let's just go home" but it wasn't working so Elijah stepped up to her and whispered something in her ear that caused her to release her grip on my neck and her hold on Damon. I ran to Damon to make sure he was ok and looked at Anna, when I looked in her eyes it was an emotion I couldn't place but was quickly covered with a blank expression.

Niklaus's pov ( surprise

Feeling myself close to snapppng the doppelgängers neck I looked down and my wife and whispered on her ear " love let's go it is obvious they don't wish to talk to you today, let's go home and when their ready they can call you" i could tell that the slavtore brothers heard and they were prepared to put up a fight but the look Emma gave them made them change there minds quickly. I scooped Anna in my arms and watched as Elijah did the same to Emma and we vamp speed out of there and to the car and drove home.