Sister Vs Sister

Anna's pov

I saw them all the the scooby gang, looking at me like I was dangerous, like I would hurt my baby brother. I masked the hurt that I was feeling and took a seat next to Jeremy. I lazily put my arm around him and said "Remy you can order anything you want it's on me", before I could finish what I was saying Elena walked up to me with a look of disgust and said " your not allowed to see or speak to Jeremy anymore your on Klaus's side and you cold be using him for all we know" I gave her a pointed look and said "first things first,do not accuse me of anything when you don't know the facts and second I'm not in Niklaus's side and I would never allow Remy to get hurt unlike you" "and what is that suppose to mean" she said "it means that you are a risk, you like to do stupid shit that causes everyone around you to get hurt" I said " oh yeah name one time I've done something to hurt someone I care about all I do is try and protect them" she said "OK 1. You tried to get yourself captured by Klaus and in return you almost cause Damon, and rose to be killed,2. You talked Bonnie into helping Damon get Katerina out of the tomb in doing so you killed her grams which by the way Bonnie grams said that she is very proud of you and your magic is getting stronger but you should stay away from Elena she will only get you killed"a muffled sob escaped her lips and you could see the unshed tears in her eyes I focused my attention back to Elena "there are a list of things you've done that has not only put yourself in danger but everyone else in this town "

Elena's pov

Red that's all I could see and Anna sat there and tried to make me the bad guy when in all reality all I was trying to do is protect my family." Do you enjoy turning your back on your family "I asked the look in her eyes way one of pure hate "I didn't turn my back on my family who do you think sent Elijah here to help you even after you stabbed him in the heart who do you think informed the dead witches to lend Bonnie enough power to bring Jeremy back......  Huh me not you I have done everything to protect my family and yes I and with Klaus but rest assured he wants nothing to do with you" she said. A shock wave came over me and I'm pretty sure everyone else had the same expression on there face and Jeremy tried to move away from her a small smile came across my face I'm winning them all back and she didn't even know it. "I knew you were with him" but before I could say anything else I was pulled by the neck and slammed against the wall by none other than Klaus himself.