The talk with Remy pt2

Anna's pov
Walking into the grill I was many familiar faces and some that I didn't recognize. I pulled Jeremy to the bar and waited for the bartender to come. " So Remy I know that you have a lot of questions and i plan to answer as many as I can but first I want to say how sorry I am that I wasn't here when Anna and Vickie died I know how much they meant to you and if I was a better sister I would have been here so that you didn't have to go through all of that alone". As I was finish talking I looked up and saw that he had tears in his eyes " you are the only one that I could talk to when I was younger and then when mom and dad died you just up and left I needed you, I need my big sister to tell me everything was going to be alright. Than when Vickie and Anna died you know the first person I wanted to speak to....  It was you even thou you weren't hear I wanted to pick up the phone and call you and just cry to you". I couldn't stop the tears that were falling from my eyes as I finally understood what I did to my brother I left him here alone to deal with all of the sadness and the heartbreak,  he had to do it by himself because all Elena cares about it herself and the people around her will gladly take all the hurt just so she won't have to.