Explaining my self to Remy

Anna's pov
After that emotional speech Remy gave me I had to excuse my self to the bath room looking in the mirror I could see the tear stains that littered my face wiping them away quickly I ran cold water on my face for a second I could have sworn I saw Elena looking back at me with a smug grin on her face. Quickly closing my eyes and opening them again I saw my self, taking a deep breath walking out the bathroom I saw that Damon was trying to pull Jeremy out the booth with the scooby gang right behind him. I quickly speed over there and grabbed Damon's hand and snapped it in half" care to explain to me why your trying to take Jeremy out of the booth and away from me" I said to Damon you could see the pain in his eyes but he was trying to hold the pain in and not make a sound.

Damon's pov

Waking up in the alley way I groan left my lips as a slight pain in my neck made me aware that someone had snapped my neck. I pulled out my phone a dialed Elena's number a quick three rings passed before she picked up the phone" Damon is Jeremy OK what did she do to him" she kept on going but I had to cut her off "Elena Jeremy is fine I think your lovely sister snapped my neck before I could drag Jeremy in the car" "Whatttt?!!!!!" she yelled I had to move the phone away from my ear cause she yelled so loud there was a ringing in my ear after explain to Elena what happened she told me that her, Stefan,bonnie,caroline,tyler,and Matt were already on there way to the way to the grill.
Waiting about 5 minutes for them to come I see Elena speed out of the car"where are they " "inside I've been here waiting for you so I don't really know what's going on in there