08

namjoon awoke to the sound of a frustrated groan. he sat up sleepily and rubbed his eyes with the backs of his hands, letting out a quiet yawn. as he yawned, he was able to hear a distant "goddamnit!", and he knew exactly what was wrong. he sighed softly to himself as he crawled out of bed, patting down the hallway to seokjin's office, peaking inside.

there, he saw seokjin holding his head in his hands, his fingers digging into his scalp as he groaned irritatedly. namjoon pushed the door open a tad, causing a small creak. seokjin looked up, a prominent frown on his face.

"did i wake you up...?" he asked, and namjoon nodded. "ah, sorry..." he breathed out quietly, holding the side of his face in his palm.

"no, it's okay," namjoon murmured as he walked over to the man sitting slumped in the large leather chair, going up behind to loosely drape his arms on his shoulders, chin resting on the top of his head.

"you should get some sleep... it's 2am," the younger stated, and he heard a soft sigh leave the other's parted lips.

"i'll come to bed when i finish this one paper, okay, sweets? i promise," he purred out, his voice evidently tired, but, namjoon nodded; there wasn't any point in arguing with his sleep deprived and stubborn boyfriend.

"okay... you better," he replied, and kissed the elder's cheek, seeing them glow a soft pink.

"i love you,"

"i love..." and he was sound asleep.