02.5

seokjin entered the large house with a couple of bags in his hand. as he took off his shoes, he heard a loud "jinny" before getting tackled to the ground. he let out a quiet groan, but then smiled.

"heh, hey, sweetie," seokjin cooed, kissing the boy's forehead before sitting up. namjoon looked up at him with large eyes, clutching his shirt.

"does joonie want something?" seokjin asked in a sweet, love tainted voice. namjoon nodded frantically, a big, dimple showing smile spreading across his face.

"joonie wants to play dress up and eat dino shaped nuggies!" namjoon said in a baby-like voice, burying his face into his boyfriend's broad chest. seokjin smiled, and patted his back.

"okay, baby; go get your chest and we can play," the elder said, letting his little boy go. namjoon got up and made his way to his toy room, using his sock covered feet to slide around on their hard-wood floor. a few minutes later, he came back to jin with a large, pink and white colored box with a heart shaped lock.

"joonie carried that here all by himself? what a good boy," seokjin cooed as he took the box from the younger, giggling as he saw his cheeks flush a pretty pink. he unlocked the chest and opened it up, sensing namjoon's excitement. seokjin pulled out a couple of outfits, pushing them towards joonie.

"go put these on and i'll make you your nuggies," he said, standing up. namjoon nodded and grabbed the clothes off of the floor in a frenzy, shuffling his way to the bathroom.