05

seokjin had been having nightmares more and more frequently since that dream he had of his beloved joonie lying dead in a coffin. he'd wake up a sweaty mess, or with tears streaming down his face. he was afraid to sleep because of them.

"jinny, are you coming to bed?" namjoon called out to him in a soft voice that was full of hope and desperation. seokjin let out a quiet sigh as he looked back at his beloved whom was lying beneath their white sheets.

"i would, but i can't; i'm too scared..." he replied softly, adverting his eyes to the clothing covered floor. namjoon sat up on the bed and held his knees to his chest.

"i can... i can help you sleep. you've helped with my nightmares countless times before. i bet i can help you with yours, too," namjoon spoke with a slightly shaky tone, but he clearly stood his ground. seokjin knew how stubborn the boy could be and gave up even trying to protest. he stripped down to his briefs and crawled beneath the sheets with him. namjoon smiled sweetly at him before draping his arm around his shoulder, pulling him into his chest.

"you give me anything i please," namjoon spoke out, using his other hand to stroke his hair. "now it's time for me to give back."