01

with a quiet whine and a lot of poking and prodding, seokjin managed to wake up the grumpy boy who had his face buried in his pillow. he lifted up his sleep swollen face, eyes droopy and cheeks a soft pink.

'cute', seokin thought to himself.

namjoon let out a purposely loud yawn and sat up, his t-shirt hanging off his shoulder, the comforter now puddled in his bare lap.

"jinny, why'd you wake me up so early...? it's only 9:30..." the boy grumbled, rubbing one of his eyes with the back of his hand. seokjin let out a soft chuckle and kissed the boys' messy hair.

"i woke you up so we could spend some time together before i went to work," he said, smiling lovingly at him. namjoon couldn't see the smile at the moment, but he could sense it. he felt a smile grow on his own face as he turned his head to face jin's, his glass eye shining because of the sun that shined through the silky pink curtains. his other eye, shone, too.

"so... do you want mario kart?" jin asked in a soft tone. namjoon only responded with a giggle before getting out of the warm bed, heading towards the door.

"last one to the living room has to play mario!" namjoon hollered and he ran out the door, leaving seokjin in the bed. he laughed softly, tossing the comforter off of his lap and sprinting out of the bed.

"first one to the living room has to play as peach!"

"yay!"