07

namjoon smiled sweetly at his boyfriend as he got out of bed, walking over to him to plant a shy kiss on his lips, only able to reach them when he stood on his tippy toes. seokjin let out a quiet giggle as he ruffled the younger's hair, seeing his cheeks flush a bright pink.

"i-i'll go make breakfast now..." namjoon stuttered out as he shuffled out of the bedroom cutely. the elder always managed to make namjoon flustered with ease, even when he didn't try. the younger huffed out of embarrassment as he walked into the small kitchen, heading over to the fridge to grab some eggs and orange juice. he smiled to himself as he set the eggs down on the counter and pulled out a frying pan. 'cooking eggs can't be that hard!', he said to himself in his head as he turned on a burner. 'hopefully'.

the little cried as seokjin tended to his small burns on his hands, gently wrapping them with a bandage. namjoon didn't understand that you're not supposed to touch the burner to see if it's hot enough. so, here he was; on his knees, sobbing, while seokjin was kneeled in front of him, the burnt eggs in the trash.

"i-i'm s-sorry!" he hiccuped out, fat tears rolling down his red cheeks as he looked down at his bare legs, not wanting to make eye contact with the elder. seokjin let out a quiet sigh as he finished wrapping the ointment covered bandage around his burnt hand, gently holding it.

"hey, baby, it's okay; it's not your fault," he spoke in a sift voice as he pressed a soft kiss to his temple, namjoon wiping his tears away as he sniffled. seokjin internally cooed as he smiled, picking him up to cradle in his arms.

"will joonie feel better if i make us some cereal? we can watch spongebob while we eat, too," he suggested, and namjoon nodded, snuggling his face into his shoulder.

"alright, cereal and spongebob it is."

hey, i apologize for not updating; i kinda forgot about this, smh. anyways, how are you guys doing??? i have food posioing rn, so, i'm doing g r e a t :)))