Chapter V: The Argument

Hi guys I hope you're having an amazing day. I'm soooo sorry for not updating in ages. I've had exams and all that stuff going on but now I'm back for good and updating as often as I can! Enjoy this chapter! (Also comment suggestions of things you want to happen and I may include some things if I'm stuck for ideas)

~Blaise POV~

After sitting by the Black Lake for an enjoyable afternoon, we head back inside for dinner then go to the Astronomy Tower. Draco goes upstairs to take a shower and Hermione departs to the library, her nose already stuck in a book thicker than her hair.

"What do you wanna do?" I ask Ginny, looking down at her as she leans on the arm of the sofa.
"Hmm..." she thinks, "I don't mind, do you want to go for a walk or something?"

I nod and we climb back out of the portrait hole, ignoring the wolf-whistles from the men in the portrait.

"Who are those guys anyway?" I ask Ginny.

"Harry's dad and his friends. One of them is Professor Lupin, remember he taught DADA?"

I nearly say "oh yes, the werewolf."

but stop myself just in time.

We walk up to the seventh floor corridor then Ginny gasps.

"What is it?" I ask, hand clutching my wand.

"It's the Room of Requirement! It'll change into whatever we want it to be!" She exclaims.
"Ok..." I say, thinking hard. "I know. How do we get it to work?"

After Ginny explains, I walk past the wall three times thinking 'Quidditch.'

I open my eyes and smile as I see that a door has appeared. I hold it open for Ginny and she bounds in, eagerly wanting to discover what I chose.

"Oh wow!" She exclaims, picking up some Gryffindor Quidditch robes with her name on the back. She immediately starts changing into them and I look away hastily. She smirks. "Too much for you, Zabini?" She asks.

"Nope I was just looking around." I reply, blushing. Why am I blushing? I never blush!

After we're both ready, we get onto our brooms and kick off, zooming into the air.

Ginny starts doing loop the loops and all sorts so I start showing off too, flying upside-down and spinning in and out of the hoops.

I pick up a Quaffle and chuck it at Ginny's back. She turns around within a split second, red hair flying and catches it.

"Impressive." I mutter, smirking. She grins cheekily and then zooms off around the pitch.

We mess around for a while and then come back to the ground and pack everything away. Ginny starts taking off her robes, looking me straight in the eye and I don't break eye contact the whole time to show her that I'm not embarrassed. She is so beautiful though. I get changed hastily but still make sure to display my muscles for her enjoyment. She rolls her eyes as I flex and I smirk at her again. She seems to like it though. I guess Harry Potter never had a six pack.

~Ginny POV~

After we get off our brooms I start getting changed out of my sweaty Quidditch robes. I look to see if Blaise is looking away again but find that he's staring intently into my eyes. I get undressed right down to my underwear then put my other clothes on, not breaking eye contact the whole time.

Now it's Blaise's turn. He takes the robes off and quickly slips into sweatpants. He leaves his shirt off though, displaying his six pack abs. He starts flexing and I roll my eyes even though it's really sexy. He smirks and puts his shirt on and we head back to the common room. I put my hand in Blaise's as we walk and hear him breathe in sharply. I turn to look at him but he just grins slightly.