Chapter 22.

Uzair.

"Henry cancel the rest of my meeting for today

"Henry cancel the rest of my meeting for today." I told him as I walk out the office. He looked at me confused, but nodded.

"You can leave early as well." I smiled at him and walk toward the elevator. 

I step in when it came empty and press the button to go down. I sigh and take out my phone when it vibrate. I feel a smile on my face when I saw Maham message asking me why I sent her the dress that I bought for her yesterday. I reply her to wear it tonight and put it away when she replied with an okay. 

I leaned back and close my eyes thinking how I planned her to propose today. That day, I wasn't expecting her to do that, but now I know that Maham loves me as well, I planned to propose her and to take our relationship to the next level. I open my eyes when I heard the ding of the elevator and walk out. 

I drove home to get ready. My parents are out of city for visiting Mom's sister and will be back after a few days. When I got home, I went upstairs to my room and get ready. It is 4 in the evening and it takes me 50 minutes to get to the hotel and do everything.

I look myself in the mirror after I was ready and smile. I was wearing a pair of dark blue jeans with white button shirt and a pair of black shoes. My hairs were set on the side and I had my watch on my wrist. I went to my closet and take out the rectangular box and my jacket before leaving

Maham.

I look myself in the mirror and sigh

I look myself in the mirror and sigh. I was wearing a white floor length evening dress with long sleeves and golden sash belt around the waist that Uzair sent me. The dress was beautiful and had a plain white linning inside covered with lace and wear white heels with it. He asked me not to wear hijab and my hairs was tied up in the bun with few strands curl down from the corners. 

I smiled and grabbed my black coat and wear it before walking down where the driver that Uzair sent for me was waiting. I bid my goodbyes to my three sister-in-laws, Sila, Samaria, and Arfa Bhabhi and walk out. They were angry at their husbands and I don't know why. My brothers were still in their office working and Arsalan and Asad went out with Sila brother.