Say Goodbye To Ryoko

Start from the beginning

"M-Mondo,t-t-that's..."

The chick then woke up,opening her eyes.

Ryoko's POV

"Hey,ya alright?"

I saw the pompadour man's face stare at me with worry. He was holding my shoulder.

'GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME!'

Junko,no. This man helped me,err...us. We have to be thankful.

"Ah...y-yes,i'm fine,thankyou. I was just tired,that's all.."

I then stood up and fixed myself. I bowed to the man,showing my gratitude.

"Thankyou once again. I'm sorry for disturbing your activities"

"Nah,it's fine. Just be careful next time,'kay?" He said while giving me a thumbs up. I gave him a smile in return. I then went back to my room to take a nap. Maybe it could help ease the headaches.

Mondo's POV

I walked back to Chihiro who was still freezing. I poked his cheek to wake him up. In result,he just slowly faced towards me,finger still pointing to the place where i found the red headed girl.

"S-She's...she's..." he said with wide eyes.

"She's what,Chi? Spill it out!"

"S-S-SHE'S J-JUNKO!"

HOLY SHIT I JUST GOT WORRIED ABOUT THAT BLONDE HAIRED BITCH?! I TAKE MY WORDS BACK.

"WHY DIDN'TCHA' TELL ME?!"

"I-I was going to,b-b-but...you just ran there and h-helped her..." Chi said while looking away.

Well shit. I shouldn't have helped the bitch at all. After all the shits she put us through,she deserves a fucking execution.

"It ain't gonna effect her,right?"

"Well...Matsuda told me that meeting anyone from class 78,especially us,can trigger her memories and make her turn back to Junko..."

SHIT. I FUCKED UP BIG TIME.

"T-THERE'S NO GUARANTEE THAT SHE'LL TURN BACK,RIGHT?!"

"Umm...i guess..? Matsuda said 'can',not 'will',so...."

So there's a chance that she won't turn back,right? I'm gonna keep on prayin' that she won't go back to psycho bitch. I sighed while Chihiro held my hand.

"Let's just..hope for the best..." he said.

"Yeah...there's nothin' we can do..."

Ryoko's POV

Eversince i found the strapped girl and the oddly cute couple,my head throbbed more and more. It got stronger by the minute too. Not only that,i could finally meet Junko as a whole person in my dream. Usually,i could only hear her voices or see the bottom half of her face while she's talking. Now,it's like we were awake,standing inside an enclosed space,just the two of us.

'I am sick of hiding here. I can't take it anymore. Give yourself up and change back into the real me!' Junko said while pointing at herself.

'No! I-I'm the real me,not you..!'

'Fine. Let's do it the other way,shall we? I'll show you how despair feels like'

Despair? That's a negative thing!

'I don't w-want to..!'

'Are you sure? Despair is the best feeling in the world. Even more than loving our beloved Matsuda'

Junko then walked towards me and whispered on my ear.

'It's the greatest feeling ever. Don't you want to find out?'

'I-I...'

'Take your time tonight to think about the offer. Tell me in the morning,okay? I need my beauty sleep. Buh bye!'

She then disappeared,leaving me all alone. I thought about what she said about despair being the greatest feeling in the world. She sounded pretty convincing...a little try wouldn't hurt,right..? After i made my decision,i went to sleep,dreaming about marrying Matsuda. After i woke up,i did my morning routines and wore my school uniform. When i was ready to go,my head throbbed again.

'So,what's your choice?'

I...I want to try it.

'Wonderful! Okay,step one,take a knife from your kitchen and hide it inside your pocket'

A knife?! W-What are we going to do with it?!

'Just do it,you baby!'

I did what she told me.

'Now,our favourite part of the day,step two,meeting Matsuda! GO GO GO ASAP!'

A-Alright,alright. I then took my bag and went to Matsuda's lab. He was busy reading a book on the table.

'Third and final step.....STAB HIM TO DEATH!'

W-WHAT?! B-BUT I LOVE HIM! WE LOVE HIM!

'JUST IMAGINE THE DESPAIR YOU'LL FEEL! YOU WON'T REGRET A THING!'

N-No! I won't do it!

'Bitch,i've had enough with you. Time for you to go!'

My head throbbed painfully over amd over. Must..resist..Junko's wish...must..kill...Matsuda...NO! I then fell to the floor. Matsuda noticed and ran towards me.

"Ryoko! You okay?!"

"I'm...fine,Matsuda. It's just that..."

I heard blood splatter to the floor. My eyes widened. I looked down to see my hands holding the knife that stabbed Matsuda in the heart. I screamed and let go.

"MATSUDA-"

"Fuck you,J-Junko.." he said while falling down to the ground on a pool of blood.

'HAHAHA! HOW DOES THE DESPAIR OF WATCHING YOUR LOVED ONE DIE FEEL?!'

I cried and cried until i laughed with joy. I killed Matsuda...I KILLED MATSUDA! I'm not Ryoko Otonashi,i am Junko Enoshima! I knew that killing Matsuda would bring me despair,but i didn't know that it could feel this good. It even sent shivers down my spine. I need more....MORE DESPAIR!

I went to the secret place that Ryoko a.k.a me found. I took off the wires that were connected to big sis' head and woke her up by kicking her to the ground. She opened her eyes and looked at me. She then jumped,took out her knife,and put it on my neck.

"Who are you and where is Junko?"

"I am her,you lazy ass stinky no good sister!"

She then took away her knife and looked at me with disbelief.

"J-Junko? Is that really you?"

"Duh,who else? No one would save someone like you!"

"B-But..your eyes,and your hair..."

"Well,my hair was dyed so i'll have to dye it back,as for my eyes..."

I took out the contact lenses to reveal my original blue eyes.

"There. Now come on!"

"What about the neurologist?"

"Meh,i took care of him already"

"What are we going to do?"

Ugh,can't she just use her brain for once? Then again,having a stupid sister really is despairful.

"We are going to plan the most despair inducing incident of all time! Upupupu!"

THE DESPAIR SISTERS ARE BACK,BITCHES! I'M NOT GONNA LET ANYONE STAND IN MY WAY! Upupupupu