It's been 6 months and she couldn't find him any where. The last time when she came to talk to him was at the dorms and got disturbed by Yoongi.

"It took me 40 years to find you Jimin, don't leave me alone again in this cruel world" she talked to herself passing from wall to wall and didn't know where to go and what to do.

Few curses were thrown at Minji who was kept Jimin in the shadows for almost 2 years and now when she couldn't find her.

"May be if you come with me, you don't have to be in this cruel world!" a voice echoed the surrounding where the ghost was pacing through walls. Horrified, and it knew who it is....

It turns towards the direction of the voice and finds

"Alone" she completes her sentence.

It eyes widened in shock "how did you manage to?"

"what? find you?" she waves her hand in front of it "I know right! I am that good in hiding."

It saw her eyes and there was a hesitation, there was pity, no sign of anger showed in her eyes and it thought the best way to escape her... The Grim reaper... And used it.

"We are good in hiding!" it said with a smirk.

"You and I are different, my darling" she defended it "I can never be you, or wait I never wanted to be you!"

"Oh is it, Eunla?" it teased her "look at your self, I am your past and I am the one who with holds your future too"

It wanted to trigger the reaper...
And she got triggered...

"Shut up! I thought after these many years of lonely wandering off the street, you would at least change a bit." she clenched her jaw.

"Do you even realise what have you done, in your past life?"

"Do you?" it questioned her in return. "Do you even realise there was nothing wrong that you did.... Oh wait! There was nothing wrong that we did but love?"

"But he never loved you! And you betrayed him your so called false friendship" she replied.

It smiled... She was falling in its trap...

"really?" it crooked his head. "Really, did he ever say he never loved us?"

"Don't say us! We are not the same" she defended.

"You can try being not the same" it shrugged it's shoulder. "you know what happened and you agree that Minji did do dirty to us!"

The reaper's jaw tightened, she closed her eyes and flashes of images coming through her mind and the lonely time she spent taking souls crying.

All those lonely times spent watching Jimin and Minji, having their lovely dovey moment. For all those times, when she was ignored by the one man she loved the most. For all those years, she has to roam around to find her ghost self to end herself.....

"what do you want me to do?"

"Now we are talking!" it smirked.

~~~~~~~~~

She smirked looking at herself in the mirror. All ready for the marriage, which is happen in an hour. Love of her life is getting married to someone.

And that someone is not being her but Minji...

There are no days, when she had not imagined herself standing in front of a mirror, smiling in white dress, holding something in blue, walking down an aisle, to see her man waiting for her to take, the promises and the ring exchange......