Jimin's memory

(Heya!! I tried my best to give you this chappy! Hope you enjoy it♡♡

Um! Unedited as usual( ^^)

"MINJI!" he shouted as she pushed him out of the passenger seat.

Terrified of the same fatal incident and loosing the loved ones forever was ranging through his head but couldn't help, she was strong and it was already late.

Tears rolling down his cheeks he saw the car in which crash and she was still inside of it.

Again a soul died saving him.

He cried

He cried for the love that he had for her. She was more than a Noona to him, she was more than a mother to him. She was his everything and now he lost his everything!

He felt numb!

He didn't now what to do now!

He sat there, head ducked on his knees

"Why?" Is that all he could muster.

He looked up with those fluffy eyes, tears still running down his cheeks, bottom lip trembling, when he heard foot steps and frowned. The man was wearing black from head to toe. He recognized him, how can he not recognize him. The man had a sad expression on his face.

He lived with this man for six months. Jimin looked around to find a car but nothing only the car in which Minji is laying dead and another truck and its driver "how did he manage to come" he thought to himself.

"Do young?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two days before :

"Who are you? And how am I able to see you?" Jimin asked terrified, eyes wide open to the voice which said his name.

"It's been ages!" The voice echoed through the bathroom tiles in his dorm.

"Who are you talking to jimin-ah?" His roommate who entered the room when he heard a loud scream inside the bathroom door, yoongi it is.

"No-no one hyung!" He replied, eyes never leaving the lady ghost 'he presumed' who was walking towards him.

Each step forward making him step backwards until he hit the counter.

"I am Eunla! Don't you remember me oppa?" The ghost pouted taking another step towards him smirking to itself.
"Oppa?" Jimin frowned.

"I finally found you!" It continued.

Jimin was carefully listening not uttering even a single word.

"If it wasn't for that Minji! We would have been together... happily!"

Suddenly its form changed, face became more paler now looking like a dead, eyes changing its color, veins visible in its neck area, where he saw a bruise.

Jimin's eyes stuck there and his eyes softened almost sting but he didn't know why he felt this.

Sure, death has paid its own in his life once with his mom but seeing it, in front of him and could feel the pain every soul goes through.
But that's not what he felt. He felt guilty seeing the bruises across its neck. He felt like he is the reason for it. But don't know why?

"Did y-you sui-suicide?" he shuttered pointing a finger at the bruise that it had.

"Yeah oppa! I was alone and you left me."