+ Side Story #1 +

Start from the beginning

Kang Daniel

Jaehwan and Woojin suddenly walked away to toilet together, leaving me alone in this foreign country. I just smiled to a few fans who passed by and they had squealed. I did have my moment alone, but unwanted man had called out my name, "Daniel-ssi, we need to talk in private, " I stood up from the bench, making an eye contact to him and I stood frozen. I don't know if I could talk to him.

All this time I've always been in love with him, and I've always love him. I don't wanna break up with him, even though we had fought too many times and it was really sad that he wouldn't confront to comfort me. He said that he never experienced dating life, and I guess that's why he had always can't be in the spot when I'm sad.

I can't help it, but to accept his offer. I followed him from behind, didn't know where exactly we would go. I guess he know the place. Why would he wanted to talk in private? I bet there's something important to discuss. Maybe about us? Gosh, I'm scared if he suddenly wanted to break up with me. That would be saddening. However, his attitude right now was like an angry father who wanted to punish his son, well I am one year younger than him.

We had stopped in alley, between buildings, where people rarely goes and rarely passed by. How did he know about this place? At least it was clean, "Daniel, all this time I've been thinking, " what could it be? "Let's break up, "

"W-w-what? H-hyung. W-what are you saying? " my heart broke into pieces, I stuttered with my own words. I then grabbed quickly his arm, trying to look into his eyes but he didn't even budged to see mine. My tears had ran to my cheeks, and drop like droplets of rain when they reached my chin, "h-hyung, please. L-let me fix everything, "

He pulled his arm furiously from my tight gripped, he was strong enough to break me apart, "there is no way you can fix everything, " he angryly said and walked away from my sight. I cried silently, slide down against the wall.

"W-why is everything seems so wrong to me? What did I do wrong? Why must tears drop? My heart, why? " I asked myself, clenched my fist and hit my chest countless time. I wiped my tears with my grey sweater, wet my sleeves but the tears had never stop. I love Seongwoo hyung so much. Why can't he see it? I did everything to impress him to love me more. Why can't he see it?
_____
O ♡ D

I came back to the hotel that we were staying. One last night before we depart to Korea by tomorrow morning. You know what? I don't know why the members were avoiding me, like I did a sin to Seongwoo hyung and made both of us sharing a room. Didn't they knew about us breaking up? Oh please, they're so childish.

I was sitting on the edge of the bed, avoiding my gaze to him who comfortably sitting on his bed while playing with his phone. When I turned to him, he just gave me a side smile, affected me melted to his warm smile. Kinda. I miss his touch.

Then, I sighed got up from the bed and headed out to the hotel's swimming pool. I didn't even informed to the manager, to Seongwoo or either Jisung. I wanted to go there just because I wanna see the view that can make me relief stress from all the things I've made, more like the mess I've made. I'm not sure what's the problem that I had with the other members or Seongwoo who made them like that? Wow, well played. Was he trying to get revenge or something?

"Oh, come on! " I shouted out loud, someone had screeched the sneakers on the floor. I quickly turned back, it was Seongwoo? Why is he here?

I knitted my eyebrows, glaring at him. Shaking my head in frustration, made my way back to the hotel room, but he made me stopped by saying, "stay, " my heart was still beating for him, yet he can't hear them properly, "Daniel, we need to talk, "

"You did, " I growled. He had pulled my arm for making me looking at him, but I wasn't. I tried to avoid the eye contact, "let me go, Seongwoo, " I hardly pulled my arm away from him, but I can't. I was too weak at this point.

"Daniel, hey. Look at me, " he said, and I shook my head furiously, tried to hold back my tears, "Look at me! " he angered, making me looking him, "I'm sorry for everything, " I shook my head again, "please forgive me, "

"And I'd be nice to you? After breaking up? Seongwoo, you made me suffer so much until now. You think I'm too...strong enough to move on like you did? " I tears finally dropped, "let me go, " and again, I wanted to get away and he was still that strong.

"I can't move on like this, " I froze, "I regret to break up with you, "

"Don't you lie, "

"I'm not lying. Why would I lie to you? "

"Because I can't trust you anymore! You've always making me shredded into pieces, making me upset all the time and you couldn't make it up! Who are you to date me at the first place!? " I bombarded.

"Because I love you, Daniel. I just couldn't helped myself but to date you at the first place. Euigeon-ssi, please forgive me. I know you hate me now, but please. I just can't let our situation go on like this, "

"You forgot the past tense of 'love', " I scoffed, wiped my tears with my sleeve, "leave me alone, "

"No, "

"Just leave me, Seongwoo, "

"I can't, "

"Just fucking—"

"I said I can't! I can't, Euigeon! You see, I can't! I can't leave you! " he paused, made me in tears more, "I can't live without you, " that just melted my heart. I can't buy it, I can't buy it, I can't buy it, "Euigeon, please, " he tried to pull me into a hug and I just let him do it. Maybe this would be my last time to feel his warmth, "I love you, Daniel, " that four little words made me cry on his shoulder.

"I hate you so much, " I muttered underneath my breath, I couldn't helped, but to hug him back. Two minutes of hugging, I pulled out the embrace and looking into his eyes. Those pair of eyes told me stories about us together and I felt bad for causing too much problems.

He pressed his forehead to mine, our lips just hovered close. I wasn't the one who kiss first, it was him. It went electric into my nerves when I could feel his warm lips to mine and I kissed him back. We kept on kissing, while our tears let out involuntary, wait no, our hearts held their grudged and we had burst into tears.

I felt his hands sneaked into my sweater, rubbed my skin with his warm slender fingers, made me jumped a little. I had circled my arms around his neck, deepen the kiss like how much I've wanted to do this.

Then, he pulled the kiss, "What are we? " he asked, whispering.

"We are back to square one, " I smiled.

Ong Seongwoo

We were sharing one bed inside our hotel room. It was a good thing that Daehwi let us sleep together for tonight because he wanted us to be happy together, yes, Daehwi was supposed to be my roommate, so that happened. I-I mean ya'know. What would you think when we are...completely naked under the blanket? It was a pleasure though. It happened in a blink, I know.

I've been caressing Daniel's cheeks, ears and neck. He enjoyed my touch, kept on staring into my eyes the whole time and I wouldn't mind. I pulled him to an embrace because I miss his warmth. His skin was so smooth, yet I'm a slender man. Our legs tangled together, yup our thing touched and we wouldn't mind.

"I'll make sure I'll see you in the morning and you'd be in my arms, just like this, " I said in my husky voice and he just hummed in response. I heard his quite snore in my arms, found it cute, made me chuckled. I bet he is tired, "goodnight, "