Twelve

Han Yunbi

"Get off our faces, bitch" as Nancy slapped my face for the final and it wasn't. Her gang, Momoland walked away. I sighed heavily. Two weeks of ragging again. I don't want Guanlin to know this. As for Somi and Sejeong, they knew about this.

I was on the ground, looking lifeless and tired. I think it's time for me to get revenge, but not around Guanlin. Somi helped me up while Sejeong wiped some scratches on my arms. I whinced in pain as she kept on wiping it, however it felt good.

By good, I mean I'm secretly a blood thirst girl. I liked to see a girl who bully me is in pain. If ever someone knew the real me, they would be like avoid me and ignore me. That was also a reason why I had like to avoid idols love interest and not getting involved with those sluts.

I did nothing wrong at first until that Jonancy gotten pissed and literally called her team to bear me up. "We will kick their ass off. We're here" Somi patted her hand on my shoulder, giving me courage.

Jeon Somi is a black belt in taekwando. I'm glad that she knew me well and how were the feels to get revenge. Along side the innocent looking friend, Kim Sejeong knows self defense and punching things. I bet no one in this school knows the real tigers in them. I think we had made a great team. As long as we have strengths to fight back.

We went to the restroom, washed up our face with fresh water. I sighed and leaned against the wall. "Next time when they beat us again, we will beat them back until they give up their desire of bullying people" Sejeong said with her one scary tone, which means she really did meant it.

Wanna One doesn't know our true selves yet, and things were going complicated. I noticed Guanlin likes me, Jinyoung likes Sejeong and Daehwi likes Somi. This was sure quite complicated for us to do something rebellious towards any students. However, the fact that we couldn't stand the feeling of beating them up, we had to fight them back. Ugh, this is so frustrating.

The recess bell has ended. We headed to our class, getting ready for the next lesson.

Lai Guanlin

The three of us headed back to the class. On the way there, we spotted the girls. Daehwi quickly said to them greeting while Baejin and I just smiled. We both knew our crushes are here. I'm not sure if Daehwi likes Somi.

I saw Daehwi gasped, widened his eyes, "Yunbi-ah, are you okay?" He put his hands on her cheeks. "Who did this to you!?"

"What happened?" I got curious so, I went to looked at her- oh God. There's bruise on her side eyes. This can't be good. Is this my fault? I did knew she doesn't want her life to be threaten by some sluts. Whom ever the sluts are, I don't care if they're girls or boys. But, I'm surely assumed girls did this. "Let me take you to the nurse office. Come on" I grabbed her arm, she flinched and whinced, "I'm so sorry. Are you hurt here too?"

"I'm fine, really"

"No, you aren't. Let the nurse helps you" she had no choice but to go to the nurse office.

She sits on a chair for getting some bandages for her bruises. Oh gosh. What in the world had happened to her? She should have eat with us for her safety. Wanna One will protect our friends when they needed. In her case, she doesn't told us anything about this.

"Can you walk, Yunbi?" I asked her. Placed my hand on her head and combed her hair.

"I'm not retarded, Guanlin. I'm really fine" she said in her cold tone as she got up from her seat. My point of view here, her legs didn't have any strength to help her up. I sighed and chuckled.