Eight

Lai Guanlin

Wooseok hyung came up with the group's name, Fire Flower and we all agreed with his idea. The meaning was understandable when he explained it;

Flashback

"Fire Flower. I came up from a Japanese word 'hanabi' means fireworks or either it called fire flower since the fireworks looked like a giant flower with fire surrounds it and bloom at the night sky! How was that idea?"

"Oneul bam jungongeun nayana nayana" Seonho mumbled 'me it's me' song. I turned to look at him, snapped my fingers as I totally agreed with hyung's idea when Soenho sang it.

"That was a great idea, hyung" I said, raised up my hand.

Current

Now, the CEO and his assistant will continue to discuss with Fire Flower. They told the boys including me to excuse them because their discussion are super secret and no one would know what will they plan to do later on. But whatever, I just need to support them and Han Yunbi.

Before Seonho and I tend to exit, I patted Yunbi's shoulder, giving her good luck spirit. I didn't looked at her but I can feel she was smiling behind me. I secretly smiling to myself, grinning like an idiot.

Then, Seungwoo came to pick me up while Seonho stayed at Cube. I hopped into his car, rested my head on the window. "Work hard?" He asked, continue to drive to the main road

"Yeah. My brain exploded" I sighed, rubbed my forehead.

"You should rest when we get to the dorm" he said, driving into a traffic. "Music could calm you down, just chill for yourself, okay?"

"Okay, hyung" he was right. Music is the only thing that could calm myself. He knows me better. He was like being my older brother whenever he was around me. So, I obeyed him.

While I was listening to Spring Day, I felt tired and sleepy. Yawned and stretched, drifted myself to a nap. The song still played and Yunbi, again, appeared in my fantasy of my dreamland. Why can't I think about something else? I'm so sick that I fall hard for her.

Han Yunbi

Sneezed due to the coldness in this room. I grabbed a tissue from a tissue box, rubbed my itchy nose and blow. Am I sick? No way. Just right after I got scouted? It is the room temperature's fault.

"Is there something wrong, Yunbi unnie?" Taegu whispered by leaning behind.

"I'm fine"

"No, you're not" she pouted.

"Girls stop talking. If you have any trouble, just tell us" the assistant spotted us on our doing. He was quite scary for me.

"U-uhm. It's just that Yunbi unnie sneezed a lot whenever she trained" Taegu explained the situation.

But, seriously. It's cold and all. How can Seoul citizen can stand in cold weather? Or maybe I'm just myself who couldn't stand like being on cold temperature. Seoul is colder than Busan.

After the long explaination, i went back to my own apartment where i lived alone near a big convenience store. It wasn't that hard to live alone here. I mean, people who lived there were so kind and helpful. I was glad to live alone with them.

Took the lift to the floor where I had to stay in, unlocked the door to my apartment. I went inside, placing my bags onto the leather couch. I jumped onto it, resting myself for awhile before I went to take shower.

It was sure a busy day in my life. Rephrase that, I met Guanlin again. I already knew now that he was a part of Cube but I felt so uneasy. Whenever we met, there was something in my lungs, couldn't breathe properly. So, I had to act up and don't know nothing what was going on. I'm just not get used to Seoul yet, maybe later.

Lai Guanlin

After I had my shower, Sungwoon and Jaehwan invited me to play video games at the living room. I took a game console from Sungwoon, started to play Call of Duty with Jaehwan.

"Stop killing me, will ya'?" Hyung complained, gotten serious.

"Im just playing like i used to play, hyung" i shrugged, focused back to the screen. I got so many praises from hyungs that im such a good player in every games we played. But, i dont believe that i am a good player yet because there are great players than me excluding us.

"Linlin, Yunbi texted you" i heard Daehwi whispered to me, said that Yunbi sent a message. What kind of message? A date, maybe? I wish for it but i think that is impossible.

He red that message she sent. "She said that she wanted to say thank you for today's work and... Oh. I dont want to read this. You'll read them later on. Hehe" he walked off to the kitchen, leaving me dumbfounded. What did he red about?

We both took our break. I have some times to do myself with something. So, i'll read the text message.

' I wanted to say thank you for today's work and...we should hang out sometime. You'll the decide date. But before that, let's finish our science assignment first ' - Han Yunbi

She actually wanted to hang out with me. Perfect and yeah, right. Our assignment together.

' How about tomorrow after school? We can't do it at my place. How about yours? ' - Me

It took 5 minutes for her to reply back;

' No, we can't. The public library? There has a lot of revision books for us to revise ' Han Yunbi.

' That'll do. Okay, I'll see ya tomorrow ' - Me

Sigh, turned off my phone and focused back to the game where we got rested. Jaehwan was still complaining and all like always he did. I really wanted to shut him up but I'm not used to scold hyung because sometimes I'm just a formal member of Wanna One.

In the end, he gave up and passed the controller to Sungwoon then I passed mine to Daehwi. And then, I went to my bedroom to pack my things for tomorrow's. Sigh, why am I so nervous. It is just for our assignment, not a date. I covered my face, brushed off my side bangs to the back.

I went out again, going to wash up my face and brush my teeth in the bathroom. Cold water splashed to my face, made me feeling refresh. After that, I went back again to the bedroom...Ongniel is Science is here. I got cringed when both of them sat too close to each other. Did something happened between them?

"Hyung, I'm going to bed. Don't make noises" I said, laying myself on my own bed.

"Right, okay" Daniel got up, "Gaja, Seungwoo"

"Alright. Good night, Linlin" I heard Seungwoo said, the door creaked opened and closed which was meant they were out of this room.

I drifted myself off to sleep, feeling tired than the other hyungs.

[A/N: I'll write a better one. Don't hate me]