+ Side Story #1 +

An OngNiel Story

⚠18+ warning *wiggle eyebrows*

Song : Beautiful by Wanna One

Ong Seongwoo

We're still in LA and the last stage was yesterday. Wanna One had a day of rest and we had split up again like the first day we arrived here. Today was a sunny day which was great, we could spend our good time, but it wasn't for me. Like I said just now we had split up which means me and Daehwi together and I'm not with Daniel.

Daehwi was just trying to have fun with me to cheer me up for not together with Daniel. What's more, me and Daniel were in a fight actually. We have always fighting because of jealousy in being with someone else, being popular than one another and many more. I feel so restless because of it. I really hope we could get together in LA.

Since we agreed we split up in groups like this, I guess there was no chance to get together with Daniel. I'm envy of Guanlin though. I heard he got back together with Yunbi at the first day and I'm happy of them. And I also heard both of them went to a date today. Gosh, why can't me and Daniel be like them?

Daehwi and I went to a simple cafe nearby, just to take a rest after we visited a gallery. The gallery was fascinating and unique, it really suited my taste. Daehwi was just enjoying the moment that we had together. He said that we are awkward to each other because we weren't that close. We really hope we could be closer or else our teamwork as a unit goes failed.

I drank an Ice Americano while Daehwi drank his coffee latte and talking about today, "wanna go somewhere, hyung? I mean after this, " he asked, sipping his coffee.

"Sure. And hey, can I ask for a help from you? " he nodded, "okay. Well, me and Daniel are into a fight because of me did an assignment with Jinjin in a cafe. He misunderstood about the situation and I don't know why would he be angry about it. Remember when the day him and Guanlin went out? " he nodded again, "that day was actually when we got into a silent fight. I just, ugh, I don't know what to do anymore with him. Daniel is just... " I paused, thinking about him when we spent our good times together.

Sometimes, I just wanna break up with him but I really can't. Daniel is a precious person to me since our first day as trainees of Pro101. Yeah, it was a year ago and I miss the moments and I miss him being with me. I got hurt every time when we got into a fight and I had to cry every night, at least 3 nights. I'm so sick of this...(fakeu love, fakeu love)

"Then, just break up with him. It's for your own good, I guess. Be happy, hyung not for him, but for yourself. You must break up with him sooner or later, " he said, frown had formed his lips.

"I'll do it, I'll do it, " I encouraged myself, furrowed eyebrows, then sipping the last sip of my Americano. I stood up from my seat, so did Daehwi. I called Jaehwan, since he is with him right now. He picked it up, gladly. He said that he was around the fountain where Yunbi and Guanlin reunited.

I informed Daehwi about them and we started run towards the fountain. I went pant and pant, quite a lot while thinking all the good times with Daniel. They would be banished away when I tell him we should break up with all those messes that we have created. We should gain more memories as best friends because after we disband, we could have left great memories on being in Wanna One. Without him in my memory, Wanna One would never exist.

And finally, we have arrived at the fountain. I spotted Triple Position who sat on a bench beside an antique lamp street. I quickly texted Jaehwan to leave him alone at the spot, "I'll tell you later, " I texted back due to his sudden worry. I saw Jaehwan and Woojin dismissed the place, let alone Daniel sat there. Here I go....