I looked at him when he stopped talking.

He smiled at me. "Plus, it's much easier when you have a distraction."

My heart skipped a beat realizing that he was referring to me.

I felt my cheek blush and it probably turned red but lucky enough, we had just entered the secluded part of town which was headed to my house and hopefully, he didn't see my tomato face.

He parked his car outside of the gate as we walked up to the front door of my house.

I walked a foot apart from Axel just to avoid any suspicions from aunt Mary who was already standing at the front door, arms in a cross, might I add.

I felt my heart pounce fast in my chest as I felt doom fall on me. I am pretty sure she's ready with her big scolding and had probably practiced this. She didn't sound so happy to hear me on the phone and she sounded kinda pissed than worried. At some point, I think she'd sue Axel and it would literally be bad but as of now, I didn't care. I'm more worried about her killing me than her suing anyone.

"Violet!" She exclaims, coming down the porch and running into me as if I had been gone for years. "Are you okay?" She asked frantically. She searched my body for possible injuries and bruises before her eyes turned to Axel who was standing at my back. "You must be the knight in shining armour!" She says as she pulled Axel in a hug. "Thank you so much for saving my niece!"

That was not what I was expecting to happen.

I looked at Axel who was looking back at me and I smiled. "Okay aunt Mary. I think we should get inside. It's freezing out here." I said as I rubbed my arms with both of my hands.

Aunt Mary nodded as she lead us inside the house. "Come in, Axel. You have so much explaining to do." She said.

Axel leaned towards me as he smiled cockily. "I wish you were as touchy as your aunt. That would be a treat." He whispered naughtily.

I played punch him, shoving him off as I headed inside first, leaving him and his wild thoughts behind. "Gross." I said before I completely got inside.

We sat on the living room couch as aunt Mary fetched some juice from the kitchen and when she came back, she had a tray of orange juice in her hands. She placed it on the little table that was infront of us, giving us each a glass of the orange juice.

"Where's Jack-Jack?" I asked, sipping on my juice.

She pointed to Jack-Jack's room. "Sleeping. I fetched him before going home." She said, sitting down on the smaller couch across Axel and me. "But let's put that aside and move on to what really is important. What happened at the club?"

I side-eyed Axel, just to see what his expression was but he was stern and somewhat stoic that I couldn't get any from him. He just leaned back on the couch with his hand comfortably rested on the arm rest.

"Well..." I started. "I was at the bar, sitting after you and I danced because my heels were killing me when a guy made a move on me and clearly I wasn't interested but he was persistent and didn't give up so I decided to get out and luckily he was there." I said, pointing at Axel.

"Hmhmm..." Aunt Mary nodded as her eyes furrowed. "And, how'd you two know each other?" She asked.

I swallowed my saliva that was long been building up in my mouth.

Well, he constantly comes to my bedroom and we have sex.

That was the truth but I couldn't tell her!

I stirred on my seat, trying hard to think of an acceptavle excuse that wasn't suspicious at the same time.

I looked at Axel for an answer but he only sipped in his juice completely unfazed at the fact that we were heading into a rabbit hole!