Chapter 27

Izumi-chan: I felt bad for not updating for a month.. but here I am giving you a shorter than usual chapter.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

"Once you get the hang of it, anyone can use magic. Isn't that right, Erza?" my second captor say as Erza quickly turned around. "Simon..." she said before realizing I was slung on his shoulder. "(Y/n)!" she exclaimed before I got dropped onto the floor along with Lucy. I grunted when my body hit the floor.

"Erza, who are these people? And why are they calling you their sister?" Lucy questioned as she too struggled with the binds.

"I'm not actually their sister. We were all together in the past." Erza stated."Together? But haven't you been in Fairy Tail since you were really young?" Lucy questioned.

I was struggling with the binds when I realized, 'Oh wait, I'm a water mage..'

I waited until the other's attention were not on me before turning into water to escape the binds. When I turned into a puddle of water, the binds tightened on nothing and they ended up being tangled.

I slowly went behind the invaders and went back into human form. "Eh? Where is the other one?" the block head guy asked as he was pointing his gun-transformed-arm at Lucy.

Before they were able to turn around, I summoned a huge mass of water from the side to "wash" them away. I smirked when the 4 of them were enveloped by the water, until a muscular arm emerged from the water and grabbed my neck before lifting me up into the air.

My hands immediately tried to pry the hand off my neck, and that caused my to stop using my water magic. "I found her." the big guy said.

"Wally." I heard the big guy say before I noticed the gun was pointed at me.

Then everything went black.

==TIME SKIP==

When I woke up, I saw Lucy, Gray, Natsu and..Juvia? My eyes immediately went wide and I sat up so quick that I became dizzy and worsen the headache. "(Y/n)!" Lucy exclaimed before asking me questions if I am okay and such.

I didn't answer any of her questions because I was still shocked to see Juvia here. 'Why was she here? How did she find us?' Questions kept flying through my head as I was staring at my sister.

3RD PERSON POV

"(Y-" "Anyways, can we go find them now?! I want my revenge on that damn blockhead!" Juvia got cut off my Natsu who couldn't sit still anymore. (Y/n) nodded before standing up and brushed off the dirt off of her outfit.

"Let's go." (Y/n) said before Natsu ran off while exclaiming "That damn blockhead!" 

"After him!" Gray said. "Sure, but where did they go." Lucy asked. "He's got a nose on him that'd put animals to shame." Gray pointed out before walking to where Natsu went, Lucy following behind.

"(Y/n).." Juvia said as she turned towards her little sister. (Y/n) visibly flinched before looking towards Juvia. "I'm... I'm sorry about what had happened previously. I couldn't betray the person who saved me.." Juvia apologized.

"It's fine. I just, didn't expect to see you in this kind of situation." (Y/n) admitted as she let out a giggle. The giggle was so contagious that Juvia herself couldn't help but to also let out a giggle.

"Come on, let's go save Erza, nee-san." (Y/n) said before running off to catch up with Gray and Lucy.

Juvia was shocked at being called "nee-san" by (Y/n), but came back to her senses a second later and caught up with the rest.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi-chan: i need help! which of these animes would you like me to make a MALE READER INSERT on?:

Boku no hero academia

Ao no exorcist

Ouran highschool host club

Free! Iwatobi swim club

Baka to test

Kuroko no basket

Prison school

Kagerou project

K project

Kaichou wa maid sama?

Prince of stride

Haikyuu

Fairy tail

Assassination classroom

Log horizon

All out!!

Uta no prince

Attack on Titan

Toradora

Gekkan shoujo nozaki kun

^^^ im asking about this because i want to think about something in my boring classes :')

*cough* as if i dont have 5-6 stories that are coming soon ;) *cough*

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : mizushima_izumi

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※