Chapter 21

Recap:

A week had passed and we had done a few more performances. "I can't believe it was such a huge hit. Not bad for a bunch of stand-ins." Rabian stated. Gray, Natsu and Happy were lying on the short round table, Erza was doing some vocal exercises and Lucy was fanning herself. I, on the other hand, was using my magic to entertain myself while waiting for the start of the next play.

"Come on, give us our reward already." "Three performances a day is way too much!" complained Gray and Natsu. "Lazy bums! Hurry up and get ready!" encouraged Rabian.

'I'm so glad I picked an easy role..' I thought.

On to Chapter 21:

(Y/N)'S POV

Days after the play, we rested for a few days before going on another job that requires us to go to a secret base for a certain gang of thieves in the west outskirts of Magnolia.

I was fighting the thieves in one of the hallways and I don't mean to brag, but it didn't take long to defeat all of them. I was walking towards the others and heard Erza said "I've finished up over here as well." from her side.

"Same here." I said as I walked towards my team. "That's our Erza and (Y/n)!" Lucy praised as she gave the both of us a thumbs up. We then noticed a thief trying to run away, but Erza was too fast for him as she dashed up to the thief and kicked him hard, causing the man to land into a weird position.

Erza could have stopped there, but she placed her feet on the man's butt cheeks and applied some pressure onto it. "Looks like you haven't had enough punishment yet..." She said sadistically.

For some reason, Lucy's celestial spirit, Taurus, got turned on by it as he suddenly exclaimed "Erza! Please punish me as well!" before getting "Forced Gate Closure" by Lucy.

As we made our way out of the building, Erza said "That took less time than I thought."

"I didn't get to go nuts enough!" Natsu complained. I looked back at him and saw sometime pop out from the top of a big boulder. I took a second glance《is that right?》at the figure, only to see that it disappeared before I got a good look at what it was. 'Maybe it was just an animal.' I thought as I tuned back in to the conversation the others were having.

Little did I know, it was actually my sister who was the one that was hiding behind the boulder..

"Isn't that Loke over there?" Happy pointed out to the familiar figure we see in the distance. "What a coincidence." Natsu said to Loke as we walked towards the orange haired male. "You had a job around here?" Natsu added.

"Yeah. You, too?" Loke questioned back before he panicked over Lucy's presence. "This is perfect. I wanted to thank you for..." before Lucy could finish her sentence, Loke interrupted her by saying that he was in the middle of a job before dashing off.

I sweatdropped at Loke's actions before seeing something popping out behind a boulder from the corner of my eye, again. I quickly turned my head to look at the figure, only to see that it was gone again. 'This is so frustrating!' I thought as I popped a vein.

Not long after, we continued walking ahead and stopped to look back at the smoking secret base that we just recently destroyed. "Now then, shall we go back?" Gray suggested as I yawned from being tired, like usual.

"Hey, since we actually finished a job early for once, why don't we head to a spa and take it easy?" Lucy suggested. "Lucy..." Erza said menacingly as Gray, Natsu and I shuddered at her voice as Lucy then looked at Erza with a frightened look. "That's a good idea." Erza stated calmly... The four of us then sighed in relief that Erza actually agreed to Lucy's idea.

===TIME SKIP===

Hours later, we managed to reach Magnolia's most popular spa town, Hosenka, and we were relaxing in the big hot springs by then. While Lucy was mumbling about what happened earlier, I was feeling the hot water relaxing my sore muscles, I sighed in relief as I submerged more of my body into the water.

"Nice moon." I heard Erza say before I turned towards the said person. Not sure if I should be surprised or not, I stared at her as she was standing in the shallow part of the hot spring with her armor on. "And a nice bath, as well." Erza added as her armor was glimmering in the moon light. Meanwhile, Lucy freaked out...

"I feel more at ease like this." I said out of nowhere as I observed the big and unique statues at the side. "But, doesn't it feel kind of gross?" Lucy questioned.

"Now that I think about it, yea it does.." I said as I examined the red water in the so called hot spring. "Coming to a spa such as this really does merit complete relaxation, I agree." Erza said.

"Yet your words are as stiff as ever.." Lucy pointed out. I nodded in agreement. Erza then, out of nowhere, requipped into her naked form. "You're even amazing when you're naked, Erza!" Lucy praised. I almost agreed with Lucy before realizing her words.

"Am I? Then how about I try going around the guild naked?" Erza suggested seductively(?). "Huh?!" I exclaimed before Erza assured that she was joking and Lucy and I then sighed in relief.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi-chan: Im. trying. to. update.  weekly. for. you guys. but. i cant. help. but to. procrastinate. every goddamn time!! T^T

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : mizushima_izumi

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※