-- 6 --

-- Krist --

*flashback*

I was trying hard not to turn around and stare. It's difficult not to follow his every move. It's taking all my control not to turn and openly watch his every move. I like the head to toe black. Classic, not to mention looks good on him.

I was at the bar ordering tequila shots for my friends. I came to the party hosted by our partner company with 3 of my teammates, waiting for me at our table for the shots I'm getting.

Cool it Kit. He's coming here. "Tequila huh, the brand they have here has a strong kick." Is he talking to me?

"Oh, Hey! I'm Krist, you're Singto right? From the design team? Hi!" He held out his hand, I'm itching to just grab his hand but I didn't want to come off as too eager.

"Hi! Yes, Singto. Nice to meet you Krist." I can't breathe. I have to get out of here.

"Hi! Gotta go. Later!" Another minute and I'm sure I'll make a fool of myself. Either that or I'm going to throw myself at him.

Ok, that was stupid. I wasted my chance to get to know him. What to do.... Krist kept thinking of different scenarios he can play out to get closer to the other man. He's sitting with his friends but his attention was at the guy sitting at the bar. He turned to his friends "I'll be right back", and made his way back to the bar.

OK, here goes. "Hey P, 2 shots of tequila please!" Krist sat at the bar stool next to Singto, willing the older man to look his way. He moved as close as he dared to Singto.

"Oi Krist! I thought you got your shots already." Too close. I can feel his breath on my cheek.

"Yeah P'. I got it. But this is for you. And me." I handed him the shot as soon as the bartender put it down in front of us.

"Um... I don't dri..."Krist can see Singto hesitating.

"Bottoms up!" Krist tipped the shot towards Singto's lips to make the older man drink it.

"Shhssss! Wow! That goes down like fire!" Yeah, it does. I hoped so.

"Why, P'?! It was awesome. One more shot?"

"Um Krist, I don't really drink tequila." Krist had to think fast, he's scared Singto will decline and go away.

"Aw! P'! Why didn't you tell me? I'm sorry. No more shots for you. What do you want to drink?"

"Vodka." Hmm.. Vodka, interesting..

"Vodka? Vodka it is! Bartender, sir!" And so it began.

The party was winding down and there weren't a lot people left at the venue. We were the only two left drinking at the bar. Krist can see Singto was becoming drunk.

"P', are you drunk?" Wait, was that my voice? Hey, I'm getting drunk too..

"No! I'm not!" Yup, he's drunk. I have to make him stay.

"Let's get out of here P. get coffee somewhere."

"Um, yeah. Sure. Let's go."

We went to a nearby café and talked into the morning. I didn't want the day to end. I didn't want him to leave.

"What are you doing later?"

"Later? I'll be sleeping."

"No P'. After we wake up. What are you doing? Are you busy today?" Good one Kit.

"Nah, I was planning on staying home. Laze around and watch Netflix."

"Aw P'! You'll waste your day! Come with me. I'm going to watch the new zombie movie." I loved Zombie movies. I'd love it more if I can spend more time with P'Singto. Say yes... Please say yes....

"Zombies? Sure!" Yes! We've got a date!

Krist knew he should be sleepy as he hasn't slept for close to 20 hours. He usually is knocked out as soon as his head hits his pillow, but this morning when he laid down sleep won't come. He was thinking of all the possibilities that could happen with the "date" he had with his P'Singto later. He considers it a date, even if the older man doesn't know of his intentions.

They met later that day for the movie's last full show and had coffee after. They met the week later as well. And then the next and the next. There wasn't a week where Krist and Singto sisn't meet at least once, either for a weekend outing, or lunch in the middle of the week, or dinner on some nights. They were building a friendship, getting to know each other and falling more into each other's spells.

There wasn't a day where Singto didn't think about Krist, and Krist didn't wonder what hi P' was doing. They exchanged messages constantly, texting about stuff, sharing their thoughts on random ideas. They were inseparable.

Then one day, months later, Singto stopped communicating with Krist. He stopped replying to messages. He won't answer calls. As time went by, they grew apart.