IV

2 months and one week before rosé leaves earth

Her facial expression just plays through my head, the way her tears ran down her cheeks the only thing I wanted to do was caress her cheek and wipe the tears from her face. Just hug her until the pain goes away temporarily.

"yeah sure understandable, I guess we don't fit in with anyone right only expects death huh? Cool" I sigh heavily as I recall those exact words to my head I shake my head in anger, why-why did I have to say that? Why could've said something better?

"yoongi come on why don't you have a little fun!" taehyung screams at me
"my bad I was thinking too hard" I chuckle right now I and the boys are at a carnival that's closed and abandon, we wanted to check it out. By we I mean jungkook, nobody else was thrilled to come here but we also didn't want him to come to this place alone. I feel hoseok grab onto my arm and I let him because I know how he is but it also doesn't bother me cause its hoseok. as we're walking randomly a light flickers on and we all become alert.

"may I ask jungkook how did you find this place?" I say dryly
"Oh I saw this on twitter and I just had to check it out I was dying too I had to" I sigh as a response

"of course you did" I exhale

✧✧✧

Rosé pov

Today I'm hanging out with Emma and her clique because they kept begging me to come hang out with them I'm not really much of a big crowd person and I guess they caught on to that so we're hanging out a park after we got something to eat. I start zoning out thinking about what that boy said. if he didn't care to be friends with me why did he help me from getting bullied? why did he tell his story to me? it seems like he was begging for help but didn't know how to ask for help. it takes a lonely person to know other.

it's like the red string of destiny, it's a myth that an invisible red string is tied around two peoples ankles and they're brought together by destiny no matter how far they travel. maybe I should try to be his friend.

but my devil on my shoulder is reminding me I have two months to live great. thank you for reminding me.

"rose!" Sophia screams scaring me "what?" I say shakily

"you're a really cute girl!" she yells as she shows me a picture of me lost in my element, I widen my eyes as I run over to her trying to grab her phone from her I hope she's not planning to post that she has like so many followers why would she want to post me? out of all people!

"Sophia please don't post that," I say breathlessly as I place my hands on my thighs trying to catch my breath.

"no you're so cute and plus today is national best friend day!" she beams a smile at me

"oh really!" Emma yells "I have a picture of her last time we were hanging out too!" I roll my eyes in sadness, wow? wow, do you guys like me don't you know I'm not a good person to be around?

this day couldn't get any worse, could it?

✧✧✧
Suga pov

as were walking deeper into this creepy carnival I start scrolling on Instagram waiting for jungkook and taehyung to stop having so much fun with the clown mirrors and I see that Emma and her group posted pictures of rose I can't deny that she isn't beautiful