II

day 2...

life what do you have in store for me today?...

✧✧✧

I look over at the bright fulvous neon light of my alarm clock it's 7:25 am, is school really worth it? is it really necessary?. I sight then finally roll out of bed, I grab my clothes off the couch I put out from last night.

✧✧✧

after my depressingly slow shower, I finally get dressed and take my anemic body downstairs. I stop as I come into contact with my mother.

"that was really rude of you, would you like to apologize?" she says while folding her arm across her chest.

"no because I didn't do anything wrong you don't even know whats wrong with your daughter" I said brushing past her heading into our auburn vintage kitchen, I feel like this is my favorite place in the house not because food is in here, I rarely eat as it is but because of how vintage it is, I live for the vintage stuff its honestly my favorite type of style all of my clothes are kind of vintage as well, another reason why no one likes me I grab the peanut butter from the cabinet then grab a banana. bananas with peanut butter and bread are really good and healthy for you I put my other slice on top of the other. I grab my yogurt to go in the cup then grab my bag at the foot of the couch.

"good day mom and dad," I say dryly I grab keys then walk out the house I hop on my bike and peddle all the way to the hell or as they say school

✧✧✧

I park my bike in the holders then I grab my sandwich and yogurt out the basket as I'm turning around I see the bullies looking at me while pointing their fingers at me.

"shes so poor she has to bike to school"

"that is really low" one of the snickers, I feel my throat closing in as I choke when I feel arms wrapped around my shoulder it's the popular girls of the school they're called "black pink"

"why do you have to bully others? what do you gain from doing it? honestly" a girl with blonde hair comments

"you guys are nothing but cowards taking your anger out on someone who doesn't have the time nor day to talk to you, go by your business and leave her alone we've heard enough from you" another one implies, the other girls leave rolling their eyes and leaving little smart remarks under their breaths as they keep looking back at me. I smile nervously.

"hey are you okay my name is Emma by the way" she smiles brightly

"My name is Olivia "

"and I'm Sophia," she says while fixing my hair in the right place, yeah I guess I've officially given up on the tidiness of my hair I honestly don't care how I look to school anymore I'm just getting by to graduate. I smile slightly

"my name is rosè," I say softly
"That's such a cute name, for such a cute girl" Emma implies I finally make eye contact with them and realize that they're not bad for popular girls I thought they were those snobby popular girls that bully others and act like they run the school but they're the complete opposite.

"Hey if that girl ever bothers you again don't be afraid to tell us we'll put her in her place, her and them dogs okay? Let me give you my number" Emma says while pulling out a sticky note from the pad in my hand. She writes her number down then sticks it in my binder "and also you seem like a cool girl to hang out with us sometimes, bye we'll see you later!" They all hug me one by one they're literally nothing like how I pictured them in my head, I'm actually still in shock.