XIV

✧✧✧
Rosé pov

Sweating off all the medicine I was drugged up with, and today I feel better than I did yesterday, it was the worst yesterday, my body was so sore, I couldn't stop shaking. My forehead was burning yoongi said to me. I rub my eyes and see the empty space on the bed next to me, I guess yoongi already left for his class. I stretch very aggressively then slip out the bed. Grabbing clothes from the closet. It kinda feels like I'm moving in here.

The boys bought me new clothes and they're hanging up in yoongis closet. His side and my side. It's kinda new and fresh for me. It's a great feeling. I really didn't want to wear my hoodie so I grab one of yoongis hoodies and I grab a pair of my ripped jeans along with my socks to jump in the shower.

✧✧✧

After my long needed shower, I ended up skipping downstairs seeing all the boys in the living room, with game consoles in their hand I gasp making them all turn in my direction.

"What happened?" Jungkook asks
"You guys are still here?" I say noticing how dumb it sounds afterward
"Yeah??, where else would we go?" Namjoon answers with a smile upon on his face. I legitimately facepalm myself
"I- I thought you guys left and went to class" I say still in utter shock, the man of my world shows that gummy smile to me as he walks over to me, still in utter nervousness I just look at him directly in the eyes as he looks down at me " why would you think we'd leave you?" He whispers softly

"I don't know, maybe cause I woke up late" I reply
"We've been late before rose" Jimin adds in, making the both of us look at him
"Oh?" Is all is say, yoongi ruffles my hair and sits me down on the barstool, I turn around and he's fixing s plate for me then hands it to me, he presses his lips on my head and rubs my back up and down softly.

"Okay yoongi we get it!! You got a girlfriend before us!!" Jin yells, which only makes me embarrassed but yoongi is proud of it. I just drink my orange juice out of nervousness. Yoongi grabs the glass slowly from my lips my hands still in the formation as if I'm holding the glass

"Slow down, they're only teasing in a joking way" he comments
"All jokes in this house" jungkook says " that's why he lives here" he points at Jimin, Jimin gives him squinted eyes as he slowly gets up to chase him around the living room, I giggle softly as I feel hairs pushes behind my ears I look up at yoongi meeting his glossy eyes.

"You feel better?" He asks
"I feel so much better than yesterday, but I still feel sick as a dog" I sniff, I feel him cleaning my nose with some soft tissues. "Thank you baby" my nose feeling so much better.

"you're welcome, ready to drive to your class?" He asks, I nod my head as he presses his lips against my forehead.

✧✧✧

Before we came to campus he literally bought me some hot tea and some halls cough drops, he's always watching out for me. wish I could do the same for him. I'm not doing my part as a girlfriend.

Feeling kisses upon my cheeks like a parent to their child I giggle smiling slightly trying not to smile at all, because yoongi makes my cheeks hurt"what are you thinking about?" He asks as the tip of his nose rubs up against mine, I can't help but to smile when I'm around him. He makes me super giddy, he makes me feel like a kid again.

"I'm thinking about how you're so nice to me" I whisper
"Yeah? That's called love rose"
"I think I can get used to it" I giggle, yoongi presses his lips against mine as were sitting on the floor of the library not worrying about are we in the way of someone trying to check out a book, we just care about each other, minding our own bubble. The rest of the boys went to a little event that was being held somewhere on this campus. So yoongi and I had some alone time.