"So have you designed your own tats?" She asked putting away her phone.

"Uh somewhat. I mean for the most part yeah I've sketched out what I wanted and I had my guy tat it up for me. But I trust my tattoo guy. Me and him go way back and he's added some of his art on here too."  I explained.

"See the skull on my arm right here? It was my idea for just the flames because of my name..but he decided adding some skulls would be different and cool. I mean it fit well with everything but I was surprised it fit perfectly when we got done." I rolled up my right sleeve a little bit to reveal the rest of the tattoo.

(Blaze's tattoo)

(Blaze's tattoo)

She grabbed my arm turning it around and stuff looking at it from all different angles.

"I like it. It looks pretty awesome...but what's with the horns?" She asked. I could tell she didn't wanna say it offensively and I know she didn't mean to. I'm not offended at all but I can't just tell her the reason.

"I um..it was his idea. I just went along with it. There's nothing much to it to be honest." I was lying. There's a ton of stuff to it. Even the flame tattoos had a meaning. It was meant to symbolize my powers.

"Ohh right. Well I've thought about getting a tattoo but it's really just not my thing to be honest." She shrugged sitting back onto the couch.

"Are you scared of needles? That's what most girls are usually scared of." I was just assuming but maybe it was some other reason why.

"Well that and I just don't know what I would want. I don't want a tattoo of a bird and when I'm 40 it ends up being a meaningless tattoo just to say I got one." She explained. Which is reasonable. But my tattoos are definitely here to stay and they all have a meaning.

—————

Alexis and I have been chilling at her house for a couple of hours now. Her dad hasn't come home yet. I guess he has work or something.

"So are you excited for Christmas? Do you get to see your family?" I asked her as I took a sip of the hot chocolate she fixed.

"Umm not too thrilled. I gotta see my mom and my step dad ish..i mean if I can manage through dinner and stay on my phone the rest of the time. I think I'll be okay. How about you? Didn't you mention something about your dad earlier?" I slowly put down my cup and just shrugged.

"Yeah...he is gonna work my nerves." My dad always comes around and it's not to see if we're okay or nothing. It's to see which son is progressing better in being evil.

When we left our old town a while back, I was definitely on my dad's top list of favorites, but he's noticed I've been acting calmer and Cole's snitch ass always reports whatever is going on.