Chapter 10

(What do you guys think of the book so far? I promise it'll get better soon. I got spring break next week so it'll be back to back updates! Vote and Comment! 💕)

(Alexis)

We arrived at the movie theater finally and I put the car in park. We got out of the car and headed inside.

"Aye you wanna play air hockey while we wait for the movie to start?" He asked me as He opened the door for me as well.

"Thanks..and sure. I just hope my fingers don't get hurt. That game can get violent."

"I'll go easy on you but don't get used to it." He said laughing a little.

I shook my head at him as we walked up to the box office area. We got our tickets but he paid for both of us.

"I'll pay for our snacks since you paid for our tickets." I offered but he still refuse for me to pay for anything.

"I asked you to hang out so it's only fair that I pay I don't mind." He shrugged as he walked over to the arcade section.

He got some coins out and put them in and we began playing air hockey. He got the puck and hit it and it went over to my side. I hit it back and it almost went into his goal but he blocked it just in time.

———
As predicted he was winning of course. It was 7-2 and I was ready to quit at this point.

"Oh come on, you got three points back to back already." I whined.

"Okay okay lemme just get one more..." He hit the puck and it went into my goal. I threw my hands up in defeat.

"Okay you won." I said giving him a small round of applause. He smirked and popped his pretend collar.

I liked how playful he was about it. He was super fun to be around.

We then walked over to a mini basketball game and he got excited and instantly pulled out some quarters and put them in.

"Okay...the highest score to beat is 52 in under a min. I can beat that just watch.." he said before grabbing a ball and began throwing it into the hoop.

I thought he was doing a good job as he kept tossing more balls into the basket. I quickly got out my phone, unlocking it and went to Snapchat and started filming him.

I put the little bitmoji right by him and it made it look like it was cheering him on, dancing all around him.

I giggled a little bit and watched him finish. He beat the high score with a good 64 baskets and one miss. I quickly saved the snap because I didn't wanna post it in case he didn't want people to know we were hanging out.

He turned around smirking again.

"You did good!" I complimented him smiling.

"Thanks. You should give it a shot." He suggested.

"Oh..no I suck at basketball." I would just embarrass myself and compared to his score I wouldn't even come close.

"Oh come on just try. I wanna see if you can beat my score." He sounds crazy right now. I can't just beat that score let alone make a shot.

"So you not gonna try..?" He asked leaning against the game looking at me.

I'd be lying if I said he didn't look sexy while giving me that look, but I couldn't go through with it.