Chapter 15

(Once I figure out how to upload gifs into this book from my phone this book is gonna be lit)

(I thought I owed you guys a long ass chapter since I been gone for a while. As always Please please please pleaseeee Vote and Comment! 💕)

(Blaze)

After our fun evening out playing games and eating, I dropped Alexis back off at her house

After our fun evening out playing games and eating, I dropped Alexis back off at her house. But to my surprise she invited me inside since her dad wasn't home yet.

Having a friend like Alexis was great, she liked pretty much everything I did and never made me feel bad, and it low key felt like I was chillin with one of the guys to be completely honest.

She got out her key and unlocked the door front door and held it open for me to come inside.

I gave a small nod for her holding the door open and walked inside. She just took off her jacket and plopped onto the couch tiredly.

"You tired from all that winnin'?" I asked her smiling a little bit. She just giggled a bit.

"No..and anyways you're the only one who won so I didn't win." She replies back. She was correct though. Nobody could beat me at dancing. Maybe Cole but he wouldn't dance in front of anybody. He's too much of a sissy and scared people will talk about him.

"You're right." I shrugged sitting down on the couch right next to her. She was on her phone I guess checking through social media.

"You got Instagram?" I asked her. She nodded not taking her eyes off of her phone.

"Add me. @BlazeAofficial." I responded. But she just gave me a weird look and sat up a bit. I waited for a notification from her to say she started following me but it never came up.

Suddenly after a few seconds it said she had followed me. I just went about unlocking my phone and going through her Instagram.

"You take some nice pictures. Maybe I could be your new photographer or something." I enjoyed taking pictures of stuff. I don't post too many selfies but if I do it's because it was shot with a professional camera by a friend or something. Some selfies are on there but I like to keep my page clean looking.

"Oh. Really? You're into that kind of stuff?" She asked sitting up. She looked over at me then back at her phone.

"I mean yeah. It's a form of art and I like art so..I like taking pictures. I'm starting to get into editing photos because I've made cool designs and a few people have seen my posts and actually let me draw up their tattoo ideas for them." I'm obviously a huge fan of tattoos. And I feel honored when people ask me to create a design for them.