Chapter 22: You & Me

Start from the beginning

"Well hello Adrianna, Ash told me you were sleeping and I wasn't sure if you were gonna make it to dinner." Talia spoke to me as she walked out of the kitchen holding a bowl of salad.

"Oh he did? Well I'm awake now." I said looking in Ash's direction but he looked away. Was he really mad at me? I kinda thought he was over it thinking it was funny too but I guess not. As we all sat down to eat everyone seemed to be talking and having a good time except for Ash. Maybe I took it a little to far...

"So Adrianna, Ash tells me that you guys are now official?" She smiles.

"Not for long." Ash whispers but loud enough for me to hear it. What's that suppose to mean?

"Oh um yeah, I know its weird to be living with my boyfriend but I'll be gone in no time."

"You're going back to your moms?"

"N-no I um actually have to move in with my dad."

"Oh well you'll still get to see each other all the time, remember Adri this will always be your second home." I smiled to thank her.

"Actually we won't ever get to see each other, her dad lives in New York!" Ash said in a frustrating tone and quickly got up from the table going to his room.

"Wait? Your dad lives in New York?"

"Yeah I have to move there with him and his new wife. My moms making me since she also found someone new and she basically doesn't want the responsibility of raising me."

"What a messed up family." Chad speaks and his mother sends him a death glare.

"I'm so sorry Adrianna, I'm sure everything will work out." She gives me a pity smile.

"I hope so." I mumble to myself.

After I helped clean up dinner I slowly walked to Ash's room I hesitantly opened the door.

"Listen Ash please don't be mad at me. I'm really sorry for what I did to you and I didn't mean to knee you that hard and I know that was really stupid! But I'm really sorry and I hope your still not in a bad mood." He ignored me as he watched the television screen as I awkwardly stood at the door.

"I'm over that Adri."

"You are? Thank god I thought we were going to have this major fight and not talk to each for the next few weeks that I have here and then all of the sudden when I'm at the airport you arrive and we have those one of those kisses like in every love story."

He stood up from his bed and walked over to me as my heart began to pound.

"You talk to much." He said as he cupped my face leaning in and touching my lips slowly kissing me. We broke away and I smiled at him.

"So I don't want to be the one to bring this up but I can't stop thinking about it. What are we gonna do when you leave?" Ash asked as we sat on his bed watching movies.

"Oh um I haven't gave it much thought but I assumed we'd still be together, unless you don't want to I totally understand." I quickly said the last part.

"Of course I still want to stay together we've only been dating since last night." He laughed.

"Yeah but if you think about it, to everyone else we're a couple. Well to me at least." I shyly spoke.

"Say you like me?" Ash quickly spoke.

"Why do you always ask me this question?" I giggled.

"Because you never answer it." I rolled my eyes playfully and snuggled into Ash more.

"I don't know how I'm gonna go from seeing you everyday to never seeing you." I sighed.

"We could always video chat." He mentioned.

"You would do that?"

"To see your gorgeous face? Of course I would." I smiled at that.

It suddenly hit me that I was leaving

It suddenly hit me that I was leaving. I wasn't going to spend the summer in Florida with Ash and his family I would be all by myself. I wouldn't even get to spend my birthday with him.

"I wish we didn't have to go to school tomorrow." I groaned.

"I feel you, I'm so behind in all my classes but then again I've never been ahead either."

"Your such a dork!" I said getting up walking to the bathroom.

"I'm gonna take a shower really quick". I let Ash know before I grabbed some clean clothes and shut the door behind me locking it just in case he decided to prank me or something. I grabbed my phone and put some music on before I hopped in the shower. When i was finally done I wrapped a towel tightly around me and blow dried my hair which took forever. As I was getting ready to put on my clothes I realized that forgot a shirt so I shyly cracked the door open hoping Ash was asleep so I could quickly grab something to wear but of course he was wide awake as I stood in the door way in a towel.

"Do you need something?" He asked obviously checking me out which made me feel insecure.

"Uh y-yeah, c-can you hand me that black sweatshirt on the bed?"

"Sure." He got up and grabbed the sweatshirt. I was hoping that he wouldn't toss it to me because I didn't want to not catch it but thankfully he handed it to me.

"Thanks." I shyly said as I closed the door. I quickly changed into the sweatshirt with some comfy shorts and put my hair in a high pony tail. When I walked out Ash was taking off his shirt, god I could stare at his body all day. Before he looked up I quickly pretended to be on my phone which seemed to work because he didn't say anything. We both got to bed and continued to watch movies.

"Can I braid your hair?" Ash said as he was playing with it.

"Sure." He's literally the cutest guy ever.

I sat on the bed with my legs crossed as he slowly pulled out my pony tail. I couldn't help but have butterflies in my stomach at how sweet he was.

"Ash.."

"Yeah?" He replied as he finished the horribly but sweetly made braid.

"I guess opposites do attract." I smiled facing him.

"Yeah, I guess they do." He said kissing my forehead.

Authors Note:

Thank you everyone for getting me to 15k reads, it makes me so happy that people are actually reading my story! Sorry for grammar mistakes!

Please tell me what you think I love reading all your comments!