Thirty Three: Questions and Answers

Start from the beginning

God I was such a dork.

"And my phone has been blowing up since I tweeted so I hope you guys have asked me some good questions," I said to the camera. I picked my phone up and unlocked it instantly with my thumbprint. "Honestly, guys, I'm doing this because I had no idea what else I wanted to do and I don't have enough makeup to do a tutorial today." I chuckled and scrolled through the replies. "Alright, let's see," I started to say, but stopped to chuckle. "This one is cute; Destiny, @pyschopath_0405, asked me if I am friends with Damien?"

I sat my phone down, and started actually giggling and smiling.

"Of course I'm friends with that dork and even if I hadn't known him before he was shooting videos with us, I would've wanted Shayne to bring him around more. Damien is just this sweet guy who is naturally funny and has this upbeat personality that he wants to hide because he isn't much of a social butterfly, but when you're around me, you're going to be one." I laughed to myself and started scrolling through again, but I looked up at the camera again and continued to say,

"He is really the biggest sweetheart though, and being on set with him is a lot of fun until him and Shayne do their inside jokes that nobody understands. Other than that, he is such a fun person to be around and just so easy to talk to. Like I know I have Tristan to talk to, but since Tristan knows me better than anybody, you would think it's easy talking to him; it's not." I chuckled and shrugged. "It should never be easy to talk to your best friend about personal stuff because they know you that well and if you're doing something wrong, they should lecture you.

"But with Damien, he is more understanding and relates in a way that you don't expect. He just has good advice and listens very carefully to what you have to say and absolutely does not judge you for any mistakes you have made. Damien is a very sweet boy and I'm so glad he has been apart of my life for this past month. After all that I've been dealing with, he's made it so much easier and I only hope our friendship grows stronger." I smiled and looked down at my phone. "Let's see."

I knew some of these questions were going to be really deep and I was expecting that since it has been a while since I've posted, but I didn't want to cry on camera either. If I read a question that gets too personal, I'll just edit it out once I get to work tomorrow. I just don't want Anthony to see a question on here and start questioning my answer too it which is why I keep passing questions that even ask about Anthony and I.

"Jesslyn, @psychicbrendon- oh, girl; I love your Twitter handle," I said, then looking up at the camera. "I'm assuming your handle is Brendon Urie and if not, sorry I brought it up but if it is, you're cool in my book." I chuckled and looked at the question. "Jesslyn's question is what was my favorite Smosh video to film. I honestly love being behind the camera and filming all of the Smosh videos, but to say which one is my favorite, I have to go with The Show With No Name. A lot of you see what we edit, but when you're there, it's something completely different and it's just so fun to be around.

"Like once you're recording, it is just natural to them and that's why I also enjoy filming Smosh is Bored because it's all natural too and you just know they enjoy doing it. They don't fake the way they act; their friendship is pure and they do enjoy making not only fans laugh, but all of us in the back. But if I had to pick a specific video, it would have to be the first ever Show With No Name episode with Shayne, Keith, and Noah, which I believe was called Worst Celebrity Baby Names." I pointed at myself and smiled. "Your girl named that."

I giggled and continued on. "But what I loved about that was how brand new it was to all of us. It's basically a show that still has no name and probably won't ever have a name, and we just reach out to the amazing Smosh fandom and it's just really fun to be behind camera for that one. But this particular episode was the best to me because I was in tears laughing so hard when they were telling fans what they would name their kids, but before Keith could get his out, Shayne and Noah were teasing him since he wants his kids to names to start with a k.