He said turning around to get back inside the car but even before he can make his first step I reach for his hand where his still holding his gun is and point it in front of my head, he harshly pulled it away to me and push me to the car my back hitting the car door

"if you despite your husband that you even think that's it's better for you to die than came back to him, why did you stop me for killing him in the first place "

I was silence by his question it's true that I hate Kris for all that he have done and for all the things I've been through but I can't just bare the thought of him dead, he might give me pain and lot of heartbreaks but he also make me experience things I never imagine other people could give, I dont love him anymore doesn't mean he's no longer special to me.

Our eyes once again met and a different kind of emotion rush through my veins my heart start to beat in irregular pace. My eyes fall down on his plump lips and I didn't know I am slowly leaning forward till I hear the sound of sirens,

"Shit "

He curse and we both get inside the car, he let out a sigh when he realize how stubborn I am and drove out of the place to his house.

----

It's been a week since I came with Lay( I found out his name because I ask him nonstop). And so far it's good...too good to be exact.

But there still things that I am not allowed to do, like entering his room, well it just normal who would love to let a stranger freely walk in and out of your room. But that's actually what makes me want to go to his room more. I'm just really curious about him and I want to know him, everything about him. I dont know what he did to me but I'm craving to be with him, I'm craving for his touch. I want him.

I explore my eyes on my sorrounding but nothing came to my interest I stand up from the couch I am sitting and started to walk where his room is and call for him. I knock on his door three times but I hear nothing in response so I hesitantly grab the door knob and my heart start to beat faster for my liking.

"Lay"

I call after turning the door knob and pushing the door, I open it even wider when there is still no sign of Lay and took a step inside, I saw his well fix bed and there something inside me that pushing me to go near it. But while nearing the thing that caught my attention the most is the shiny metal on his bedside table, two step closer to it and I realized its a gun. I grab and observe it, my fingers brushing the cold metal my index finger hooking at the trigger, I took a deep breath and pointed it on the wall in front of me, posing like one of those secret agent I only saw in a movie,

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? "

I almost pull the trigger when I hear the angry voice of Lay and sharply turn around to face him, still holding the gun. And damm. He's only wearing a white towel around his waist and another towel on his hand for his hair, and I think his pale skin will look even better with my mark on it.

I came back to my senses when I feel like there's a small amount of saliva trying to fall down from the corner of my lips, I compose myself but I just can't help but to stutter.

"N.... Nothing "

I still said even if I was caught red handed hiding the gun behind me, he abruptly walk to me and grab my hand where the gun is,

"are you planning on killing me?"

He said his face just a few inches on mine and I can feel his warm breath on my face

"No.  Of course not, I'm just, I'm just. "

"What"

He ask with venom our eyes lock with with each other and the only thing that came to my mind is to kiss him, so I push myself to him taking his lips into one heated hungry kiss, sucking on his bottom lips like there is no tomorrow.