To The Club (Elijah Kelly)

You and your friends were heading to the club to party for your birthday "Girl we about to party " One of your friends say smiling.  Soon you guys arrive at the club . "Hey I am go look for Brad " You say smiling. You and Brad has been dating for 3 years and he works here so that's why you came here to end night. "Hey babe" You say once you find him . And what you see makes you heated you see him kissing another girl . "Wow brad you gotta be kidding me " You say laughing. "Y/n it's not what it looks like" Brad says.  "Nah it's over have fun with your new chick" You say walking away soon you found a seat and near the second stage that nobody really uses unless concerts . You look over to see your friends dancing with guys . "At least they have someone to dance with" You say taking a sip of your drink. "Well I think I can help with that" a voice says . You turn to see a guy who looked very fashionable and was about your height. "Can you dance good" You say laughing. "Of course I can I am like Micheal Jackson on the dance floor" He said leading you to the dance floor You laughed at him he was pretty funny . "What's your name " You asked as you guys danced.  "Elijah what about you"  He asked while twirling you. "Y/n" You say smiling. "If you don't mind me asking why were you in the corner over there alone" Eljah asked . "Well I came here to find my boyfriend Brad we had been dating for 3 years he works here so I decided to stop by to finish my birthday evening and I find him kissing another girl " You say angrily . "His lost I would've never did you like that" Elijah said making you smile. "Did you also say it was your birthday " Elijah says smiling.  "Yeah it is " You say smiling. "Do you mind if I sing happy birthday " Elijah asked. "Sure go ahead" You say smiling. As he sang happy birthday you slowly fell in love with his voice. "That was amazing  Elijah your voice is awesome" You say hugging him . "Thank you" Elijah says smiling.  Soon it started getting late and your friends gave you the signal that it was time to go . "You gotta go don't you " Elijah asked seeing one of your friend give the signal . "Yeah I wish I could stay but-" Elijah cuts you off with a kiss . "It's cool y/n here's my number text me maybe we can hang out tommrow" He says smiling. As he walked you out you were dumbfounded . Soon your friends pulled up and honked the horn "Hold on" You yelled. You kissed Elijah back  "Thanks for making my birthday better than it was when I walked in here" You say laughing. "No problem y/n I glad you had fun" Elijah says smiling.  You both hugged and you ran to the car . You looked back and saw Elijah heading to parking lot . "You not staying" You yell . "No it wouldn't be the same without you in there plus I am tired" He says smiling. Soon you and your friends drove off "So what happen to Brad y/n" Your Bestfriend asked. "Caught him kissing some girl and then I went to go be alone and then I met Elijah and we hit it off" You say smiling. "Well that's good girl Brad's lost Elijah seems like a great guy" She says smiling. The next day you and Elijah hung out and had a great time . He asked you out and you said yes and it all started at a club.

                  The End 😁