New Kid (Bryshere Grey)

You and your (bestfriend's name) helped give tours to the new kids at your school during 3rd period because lunch was next period you two were waiting on a new student to leave the guidance office . Soon you see a very cute boy comes out he smiles at you "Are you y/n" He asks smiling again.  "Yep are you Bryshere " You say smiling. "Yep" you show him to all his classes and he has all of them with you except one . "Wow this school looks so big on the outside but it's very easy to navigate " He says trying the combo . "Here let me try it sometimes you just go to pry open like this because it gets jammed yes  " You say smiling. "Thanks beautiful" He says smiling again soon the lunch bell rings."Your a real flirt aren't you " You say laughing. "You can say that but I am a really sweet and nice guy if you get to know me" he says handing you a tray. "Thank you Bryshere " You say smiling. Soon you , you bestfreind and Bryshere were eating lunch together. As usual the most rudest girls in school Kimberly, Macy and Cassie came up . "Hey there what's your name" Kimberly said touching Bryshere's soulder . "Hey can I help you " Bryshere says looking at her.  Kimberly took a seat in between me and Bryshere "You can help me out by dating me " She says excitedly. "Kimberly I think he's okay it's his first day I don't think he's looking for a girlfriend "You say laughing. "Did I ask you y/n" Kimberly says glaring at you . "No but if hit me with that attitude again we gonna have a problem what I am saying is Kimberly you always jump on the new guys everytime that's all I am saying " You say rolling your eyes . "Actually I do like a girl but it's not you it's her " Bryshere says pointing to you.  You nearly choke on your drink "Me you like me " You say shocked.  "Her oh my god your missing out "Kimberly says walking away. "I like you because your nice and funny and Cool go on one date with please what do you say " He says hitting you with his signature smile again.  "Sure why not " You say smiling.  "You lucky duck " Your bestfriend says smiling. 

~That Saturday night ~
Your bestfreind drives you to the restaurant since she works there "Girl tell me all the details since I got to work but we'll both have a good date because it's this new coworker and he is cute " She says smiling.  "You too much thanks for the ride " You say smiling. As you head in you see Bryshere at the table looking nervous . "You ok" You say smiling.  "Yeah just a little nervous you look pretty y/n " He says noticing your outfit . The whole night was full of laughs and smiles soon he walked you out and drove you home "I had a great time Bryshere " You say smiling.  "Me too so what do think another date or not " Bryshere says smiling.  "Of course another date how about bowling " You say smiling. "Of course your going down" Bryshere says smiling. You both laughed "I am a pro at the wii and I am not bad in real life "You say laughing.  "Whatever" Bryshere says laughing.  Soon your mom knocked on the window.  "Well I better go in " You say waving.  "Wait"Bryshere grabs you and kisses you for about 2 minutes you both pull away blushing. "Bye y/n" Bryshere says smiling. "Bye Bryshere " You say smiling.  You open the door and wave again and close the door . Your mom comes down the stairs "I see you go head y/n" She says smiling.  You bust out laughing.  "Maybe the New Kid wasn't so bad he was right he is really sweet and nice guy once you get to know him" You think to yourself blushing.  You couldn't wait to see him at school the next day.

                     The End 😁