Oh yeah I gave Ned my phone. Peter looked at me though I couldn't judge the facial expression due to the mask so I'm guessing it was a confused one. "I gave Ned my phone when I came looking for you" he nodded "also that's a horrible picture of me you better change that!"

He answered the phone putting it on loud speaker for me to hear too.

"Hey man what's up, Gracie and I are on our way back"
"Actually I was calling to say maybe you shouldn't come....listen to this-"

"WHEN I SAY PENIS YOU SAY PARKER. PENIS. PARKER! PENIS. PARKER!"

"Sorry Peter, I guess we're still losers. I'll see you guys tomorrow, Gracie I'll bring your phone to school ok?"

"Yeah that's fine Ned, see ya tomorrow" I replied while crouched next to Peter with my hand on his shoulder supporting myself.

"See ya tomorrow at school" Peter replied with a saddened tone before ending the call.

"You're not losers peter" I spoke while reaching over his back to his other shoulder giving him a side hug. Peter didn't answer me as he was too busy looking at the glowy purple gem, he went to pick it up.

"Peter don't! It could be a bomb for all we know I mean..look at it!" I motioned to the contraption with my eyebrows raised.

"Gracie it's fine, if it was a bomb it would have exploded from the impact of when it fell"

I signed but gave him the ok. He gently picked it up after I kept whispering to him to be careful, I was probably putting him more on edge by doing this but I just didn't want anything to happen.

He started to study everything inside like he knows everything it's attached to. Me? I just saw a bunch of metal and wires and a purple glowy thing.

The next day- School

I was currently on my way to Peter and Ned's class, since I had a free period I normally met up with them there

I was currently on my way to Peter and Ned's class, since I had a free period I normally met up with them there. Because this morning I woke up late due to my faulty alarm clock so I arrived 1 hour late. Oops. Teddy and Winston were the only ones who actually cared to wake me up, but that was because they were hungry so...yeah.

I walked straight in.
It's not like the teacher actually pays attention to what the class is doing, he's too busy writing in his puzzle book.

Ned and Peter were at the back of the classroom on their designated desk/ work area.
I walked to them and jumped up on the desk, crossing one leg over the other startling them.

"Hey boys, whatcha doing?" I asked picking my nails. I looked over my shoulder to see the purple glowy thing laid out on the table. "Peter! What do you think you're doing bringing this into school, it's most likely a bomb!"