REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY

Well, hello there!
I hope you understand this is just a story, as in a book. It's not inspired from real facts, at least I hope so cause this story's about to get creepy...

I'd like to apologize for the mistakes or grammar faults I've made in this book, and if one of them bothers you enough to keep you awake at night, feel free to tell me to correct it :)

The term 'Reverse psychology' is used in psychiatry and psychology to mention an act or belief that may make the behavior act slightly differently than what's expected and create a weird feeling. It's used in 'The silence of the lambs' and a few other books and movies as well. It's not the principle theme of the Book though.

This story follows a strong and independent woman, who's pretty much you average new adult.
As Theresa struggles to keep up with expectations and please everyone, she meets a psychiatrist and starts to develop feelings for him, such as friendliness. It's the first time she's been listened to by a man and the feeling that he truly cares is making her feel amazing, even though she's perfectly aware he's paid to do so.

As her life goes on, days pass by and therapy sessions do as well, she starts to notice changes in her life. Such as people she knew disappearing, or again some guy she complained about a few weeks ago not coming to work for more than a week.
Things are slowly starting to blow out of proportion, meanwhile, Dr. Daugherty keeps a straight face. Game on.

Thank you for choosing this book, I hope you will enjoy it!

Original cover:

Feel free to imagine whoever you want as the cast, I will however give details of what the character's appearance is like:)

Enjoy!