Rewritten chapter 12

HERE ET ISH XD It's the happy ending you guyz wanted :D and if u don't like it then o well bcuz I'm too lazy to do this again XD

Naruto's POV

I opened my eyes and to my surprise I wasn't laying in the middle of the road like when I had passed out, I was staring directly into a familiar pair of eyes. 

"Hinata!" I shouted shooting up from my position and accidently hit my head on hers, "ow" she whined covering her face "sorry!" I exclaimed bringing her into a hug, "Are you okay? what happened after I blacked out?" I asked coming to my senses.

"um well you blacked out and my father- the celestial king-  well I'm not exactly sure what he did and maybe it wasn't even him, eh. the point is I opened my eyes after what seems like I disappeared and my father was gone, and I was no longer able to see the kingdom." she explained rubbing her forehead.

"so that means your safe now right?" I asked desperately "heh I assume so" she smiled, "I'm really gonna miss Kurenai though..." she sulked "but I get to stay with you now! u-unless you don't want me too" she said sadly "what?! no, no, nooo I want you to stay with me forever! I-I mean yeah you can stay" I said turning away to hide my crimson face.

"really?!" Hinata beamed "Y-yeah" I mumbled trying to calm down, "awe your the best boyfriend ever!" she yelled cuddling me. "e-eh" Ima pass out T//T

just then Tenten bursts through the doors "YA MISS ME?" She yelled posing in the doorway, then Sakura crashes through my window "GOD SHALL BE AFRAID OF US!" She screamed. the both of them stopped what they were doing and starting anime crying. "WHA?" Me and Hinata yelled in confusion. 

"you were having a moment" Tenten whined "and we ruined ett" Sakura cried. "we'll just go to our room" they sulked walking up the stairs. "we don't even live heeree" they cried running out the door.

"well then." I said as we both laughed at the situation. "so I can really stay?" she asked as her eyes sparkled "of course" I smiled. "thank you!" she beamed giving me a final hug before running into the kitchen and coming back out with twizzlers and soda. "lets celebrate!" she exclaimed jumping onto the couch.

"Yas! we can finally binge watch the ancient magus bride!" (currently doing that XDD) "perfect! ill get the popcorn!" she said dashing into the kitchen. 

she came back a few minutes later with hot popcorn "ready?" she asked handing me  bowl "ready" I announced turning the anime on the TV.

"you know...I really do love you" she said smiling at me. at first I was extremely flustered but then I was determined to give her the most honest answer I can give. "And I love you too Hinata."

///////////////

done! ALL DONE! idc if its still a bad ending I'm lazy XD 

BAAAAIIIII