Chapter 6

Naruto's POV

"Naruto" I heard a voice call "huh? I'm awake" I groaned falling out of my bed "ouch" I whimpered "o-oh! are you alright?" Hinata asked kneeling next to me. "I'm fine" I said rubbing my head. "is it time for school?" I asked "Affirmative!" she saluted helping me up from the floor.

"you better get ready. I'll make breakfast for you" she smiled "Pancakes?" I asked "of course" she giggled closing my door behind her. she's way too nice for me! I sighed and slid my denim jeans on with my school over shirt. I topped my outfit off with black converse.

"Hey" I yawned plopping onto a chair at the dining table. "Hai" she chimed flipping the pancakes onto a plate. "Whats on TV?" She asked.

I leaned over and saw a commercial.

"I eat cheerios because they are heart healthy. And my heart has been severely damaged. So john if your out there-"

"Nothing" I said quickly turning the TV off. she shrugged it off and brought the plate of Pancakes to the table. "dig in! I'll get your things" she smiled.

......

"Hina" I called "yeah?" she said turning around "why are you doing everything for me?" I asked keeping my gaze down "because I'm your girlfriend...isn't that what we're supposed to do..." she said with a confused look "No it's not, let me do these kinds of things for you! Let me take care of you! " I said grabbing her hands and looking her in the eyes.

"eh" I blushed dropping her hands and falling back into my chair. WHY ON EARTH DID I DO THAT!? SHE PROBABLY THINKS IM WEIRD NOW!

after seconds of silence she began to laugh. "well if you really want to" she giggled "huh?" I questioned calming myself down. "you said you want to take care of me right? if you want to then do it, I'm not stopping you" she said looking over her shoulder. "I'm still gonna get your things though because we're late as heck!" She exclaimed running down the hallway.

"w-what!?" I screamed looking at the time. SHES RIGHT!

I struggled to get my shoes on as we ran out the door. "we're late, we're late!" I yelled running down the stairs, "yes but nothing with happen with you stating that!" she laughed. "Hay! you guys are late too?" Sakura said meeting us at a turning corner. "YAP" We both screamed running faster.

"I'LL KILL U SO HARD THAT YOU'LL DIE TO DEATH" Tenten yelled chasing Sakura "that makes no sense Tenten!" Sakura whined running ahead of us. "I'm no confused" Hinata whimpered running into the school doors.

"thank goodness we live so close" I sighed catching my breath. "yeah but we still need to get inside" Hinata said falling on the door "everyone in!" she inhaled. we all crawled in trying to catch our breath "I'm really out of shape" Sakura whined "me too" Tenten agreed.

Hinata's POV

"uhm, are you four okay?" a teacher asked "oh thank goodness! Asuma please tell our homeroom teacher we might be late" Tenten pleaded "Sorry but I cant! you need to take responsibility" he chuckled "Asuma..?" I mumbled recalling Kureni's human. "huh? Oh I don't think we've met before!" he exclaimed shaking my hand. he smelled much like smoke and ocean breeze cologne.

t-the only reason I know t-that is because Naruto uses it! b-but it's not l-like I smell him or- I-I'm just gonna stop there.

"Hi" I said distantly "anyway you should get to class" Asuma urged pushing us down the hallway "see you!" he grinned walking toward the teachers lounge.

"Hurry!" Sakura yelled dragging us to class "what Sakura! I have a different class!" Tenten said "this class right?" she asked pointing to the classroom ahead of her "uh yeah-" "welp bai!" Sakura said letting go of her arm and throwing her into the classroom, "Next stop! room 302!" She yelled "S-Sakura please don't throw us in there" I pleaded tripping a bit as she pulled us by the arm.

"here we are!" s=Sakura chimed letting go of Naruto and throwing me into his arms. "you okay?" he asked blushing a bit "y-yeah" I responded catching my balance. "Are we late!?" Sakura screamed pushing the classroom door open. "um, not quite...please take your seats" Our teacher said confused by the uproar.

"Naruto. when we get home, I'm watching anime all night" I sighed plopping into my seat. "which one?" he asked sitting next to me "fairytail" I replied "I'm watching it with you" he said slouching in his seat.

/at lunch/

"Hey! Hina!" Tenten yelled running up to me "Tenten!" I beamed. once we were up close we immediately hugged each other. "it's been forever" she exaggerated "I know right!" I said releasing the hug. "it's been three hours" Naruto chuckled.

"LOOK I BROUGHT DONUTS!" Tenten exclaimed bringing out a box of donuts. "yaha! I love you" I said grabbing the donuts "your only saying that because I brought you food. plus you only love Naruto right! you are dating after all" she smirked "right! he's my one and only!" I announced proudly. 

"I'll be right back guys I forgot my lunch in my locker" Naruto stated walking out of the cafeteria, "Hurry back!" we yelled waving him off. 

me and Tenten continued to eat sushi and donuts while waiting for Naruto to come back. "it's been ten minutes where is he?" Tenten asked with chopsticks in her mouth. "I'll go check" I said feeling uneasy.

I was walking toward Naruto's locker when I heard a voice. "nobody loves you!" I quickly turned the corner and saw Kiba picking on Naruto. "I LOVE HIM!" I stated slapping Kiba "did you just...hit me?" he asked in disbelief. "yes now back the heck up or I'll slit your throat with a god dang onion ring" I said grabbing Naruto's hand.

"why you little-" "breh what did I just say" I said bringing out an onion ring "where did you even get that?" Naruto asked "Narnia" I replied walking back to the cafeteria with him. 

"we're back!" I chimed waving to Tenten " hey, hey! what happened?" she asked as we sat down "hmm nothing" I hummed eating a sushi roll

8 more days....

////////

finally back! kind of bland but filler chapters are everything! anyway

BAI!!!!