12

as I said. its short XD

Naruto's POV

I woke up laying in the middle of the streat while Tenten continuously yelling at me to wake up. I sat up leaving Tenten with a sigh of relief. "wait, wheres Hinata!?!" I panicked standing up from the ground.

"what are you talking about?" Tenten asked as I continued to panick. "Hinata! she's your best friend!" I yelled searching the area "you must've hit your head hard..." Tenten mumbled. "who's Hinata?" Tenten asked.

"Hinata! she's... I can't remember..." I muttered as memories seemed to leave me. "let's um, take you home..." Tenten assured guiding me to my house.

who is Hinata...and why do I feel so empty right now...

(ten years later)

I sighed as I walked to my job just like everyday. ever since that day ten years ago I've felt so empty... tenten and Sakura tried to help me figure it out for a while but then we all kinda just...gave up...

"Naruto!" Sakura yelled catching up with me, we both work at my old high school, she's a teacher and im a counselor. "morning" she chimed walking beside me, she had recently gotten married to her high school boyfriend Sasuke. they are a pretty cute couple and everybody knew it would happen.

"morning" I replied "well I need to go ahead and set up my classroom so I'll see you at lunch okay?" she said "okay, see ya" I smiled as she ran around the corner. 

I walked down the concrete stairs keeping my eyes toward the ground, then something caught my attention. a feeling of relife of some sort. I shot my head up and stared at the person who made me feel this way.

It was a girl, a girl with long raven hair and pale violet eyes staring at me.

"have we met?" I asked

"I was wondering the same thing" she replied with a sad but happy smile.

//////////////

ALL DONE! I NOTICED ALL MY BOOK ENDINGZ R AWFUL BUT WATEVA XD THIS BOOK IS DONE AND I'LL SOON BE MAKING THE SEQUEL TO HEADPHONES AND SOME NEW BOOKZ AS WELL. ANYWAY I HOPE YOU ENJOYED

BBAAAIAIAIAIAIIIII!!!!!!!!