{11} Imagines

🌹 {Rose}🌹

I heard shuffling and talking around me. I fluttered my eyes open. I looked around and saw I was in my room.

"She's awake," Someone spoke out. I wasn't sure who it was yet since my eyes were still blurry.

I rubbed my eyes one more time so they were clear. Janice and Calum were standing infront of me. Janice walked over and stooped down next to my bed.

"Morning Miss Rose."

"Uh...good morning?" I puzzled I had no idea why I was strapped to several wires and machines.

"And...why am I connected to this?" I pointed to the IV and other various machines I was connected to. She looked at Calum then back at me.

"Rose, your levels are way too low. You have to be bedridden," She rested her hand my my arm for comfort.

"Bedridded? For how long?" She scanned through her paperwork then replied.

"Probably about a week."

"A week!?" I groaned. I don't want to stay in this bed for a week. Why can't I just be normal. Why do I have to be sick?

"Ok I'll leave you for now but I'll be back to check on you every morning" She started to get up but stopped.

"Oh! and if you need anything at all or you feel like your getting worse please get me Ok hun?" She stood back up and brushed off her skirt. I nodded and thanked her.

"And Thank you Calum," She patted his shoulder and walked out the room. I watched her walk out then turned my attention back to Calum.

"You ratted me out didn't you?" I asked Him.

"I knew you went to the bathroom to throw up your food. You passed out in the hall so I brought you to your room... I just want you to get better ok?" He bent down and kissed my forehead. I thought about what happened last night. I thought I went into Calum's room. Did I imagine that? was the kiss...was that all just a dream? Did I imagine all of this???

"I know...thank you," I smiled trying to hide the confusion.

"Anytime Love."

We both turned our attention to the doorway when we heard the sound of someone trotting down the hall. A moment later Grace popped into the room.

"Hey Rose!" She smiled at me then looked at Calum.

"...hey...Calum." She said sounding very monotoned. She seemed to be annoyed by him.

"hello Grace," He replied back. Why does everyone seem mad at him. Could he have done something that bad?

"Oh shit Rose... Bedridden? That sucks," She looked at the machines. I tried to sit myself up.

"Yep I'll be stuck right here for about a week."

"Aww it'll be ok...Im sure it'll go by fast and then you'll be up and running before long," She smiled with her contagious smile and her wide eyes. She really reminded me of some kind of expensive French doll.

"Aw thanks Grace!" I forced a smile.

"Well I'll let you get some rest...I was going to see if you wanted to hangout, but I can just swing by tomorrow and we can chill here if that's cool with you?"

"Um yeah that'll be fine! I'll see you tomorrow then."

"See ya then! By Rose...and uh bye Calum." She told us goodbye and walked back out the room.

I turned my attention to Calum. "Why does everyone seem to hate you so much?" He didn't answer he only shrugged his shoulders.

"You know you can tell me anything...i'm not going to hate you or turn you away from something you did that was a long time ago."

"I'll tell you when the time is right."

~

"Ok but seriously you were in a band? that's so cool," I was sitting up on my bed listening to Calum tell old stories from when he was in high school.

"Eh...We never went anywhere though but I guess we were still pretty cool." He smiled.

"What was the name?"

"5 seconds of summer."

"Ha I love it... I can already see it, your band would be as big as 1D and maybe even open up for them," I winked at him.

"Haha maybe in another world...but for now i'm stuck in this hell hole," He was laying across the foot of my bed looking back at me. He was wearing a black shirt with a lower neck line and I noticed he had tattoos on his collarbones.

"Hey what do your tattoos mean?" He smiled when I mentioned them I guess they really mean something to him.

"Um...this one is Roman numerals for 2014 and that was just a really good year for me...this one is a feather it's just a reminder to keep positive. I also have a few on my arm" He pulled up his sleeve and showed me the rest of his tattoos.

"Wow they're beautiful." I spoke as I admired the artwork.

"Thanks," He pulled down his sleeve.

"Do you want any tattoos?" He asked me.

"Hmm... i don't I guess yeah I would get one when I finally get out of here." I stared at my wall. Calum and I continued our conversation about many random things.

Calum yawned and I could see how tired he looked.

"Hey...why don't you go back to your room and get some sleep? I'll be fine it's not like I can go anywhere," I slightly chuckled to myself.

"Are you sure your fine?" He questioned.

"Yeah I'm fine go get some rest." I smiled at him. He kissed my forehead and left the room.