Chapter 1

"This is not fair." I told my mom as we drive to the airport.

"Teagan stop complaining like you're a toddler! You don't have a choice; I don't have a choice! Just be lucky you will have someone around while you're going through this!" She yelled. My mother has always been very understanding and never raised her voice but since I broke the news she has been harsh and just not the mother I've grown up with.

Currently I am three and a half months pregnant. It was me and my boyfriend of two years. We did "it" and I suffered the consequences while he walked out. I told my mom and she was furious but once he left she wasn't as furious with me as she was with him. She leaves a lot for her work, sometimes for months. Like her situation now she will be gone for five months. Perfect timing...not. She won't be back until the end of my pregnancy. So while my little human grows inside of me I will be staying with my mom's sisters' son? So I guess my cousin but I've never met him before. I've lived in the United States since I was four, my mom fell in love with my dad and he moved to England to be with my mom. But when I was four we moved back to the United States where my dad was from and so my mom could get a better job and we haven't come back to England since. Anyways about my cousin, he's part of that stupid boy band One Direction. Well I shouldn't call them stupid, I haven't even heard their music. But there a boy band c'mon! And they live with each other so I get to live with four annoying teenage guys...yay. But there all just a year or two older then me so I may get along with them. I can't complain, it's a place to stay. The only thing is they don't know I'm pregnant. Only my mom's sister does and she said if the boys don't want me then I can move in with her.

"I don't want them to reject me mom." I whispered, me head pressed against the window.

"Teagan don't think like that." She told me. She reached for my hand and squeezed it in hers. "Everything's going to be just fine, I promise you." She assured me. I didn't say anything as we pulled up to the airport. "Do you need help?" She asked me.

"I only brought two bags I will be fine." I mumbled.

"I love you sweetheart. Keep me updated on the little one, okay?" She said with tears brimming her eyes.

"I promise mom. I love you too." I said as I reached to hug her. She kissed my cheek before I got out of the car. I took my bags from the trunk and shut it again. I waved goodbye to my mom as she drove off and I headed inside. It took almost thirty minutes to check in and go through security. I stopped by a McDonald's and got two breakfast sandwiches and an orange juice. I took my food and went to my gate. I sat down and began to eat my food. I looked around and felt like people were watching me, I always felt that way. Since I found out I was pregnant I feel like people judge me. Even though my bump isn't noticeable. If I was wearing something tighter it would be somewhat noticeable. I was wearing black legging with an oversized sweater and white converse. My dark brown hair was left down and straightened to reach my mid back. I had light make up on but didn't bother giving a lot of effort into it. I had my purse on with me. Well it wasn't really a purse it was more of a smaller bag that went over my shoulder but I use it as a purse.

"Excuse me?" A man said from behind me. I turned to look at him and he looked like a business man. He was in a dark gray suit with a blue tie and a briefcase in hand. "Is this the flight to London?" He asked.

"Yeah we should be boarding soon." I informed him.

"Thank you." He smiled kindly before walking to the other side and sat down.

"Flight 106 to London is boarding now." The woman's voice called. I stood up and threw away my trash before getting in line to scan my ticket. Once that was done I walked into the plane and found my seat. I waited and stared out the window. Once the plane took off I felt my stomach stir around.

"It's okay, we will be fine. I promise." I whispered, holding my stomach. "We'll be okay." I whispered again before falling into a light sleep.

*

I woke up from a sudden bump. I jumped in my seat and felt another. I looked out the window to see we were landing.

"Welcome to London." The woman called over the intercom. I stretched a little and waited for the seatbelt sign to turn off. Once it did I quickly undid my belt, grabbed my bag, and left the airplane. I went straight inside and looked around for something, honestly I don't know what. I saw a couple pictures of Harry but since he's famous I doubt he will be the one picking me up.

"Ms. Hills?" A deep voice said from behind me. These men creeping up behind me are starting to freak me out. I quickly turned around to see two very large men with black suits and sunglasses on. There was a little thing in their ear, they looked legit from the movies! But we were inside and it was probably around ten at night, I think the sunglasses are a little too extreme.

"That's me." I said.

"Come with us." The deep voice spoke again. I nodded and followed them through the airport.

"Did you bring luggage?" The other man spoke, his voice was deep too but not as deep.

"Yeah I brought two suitcases." I told them. They nodded and turned the next corner which I soon realized was baggage claim. I waited for a couple minutes, watching bags go around, searching for mine. I noticed the two light blue bags and reached for one.

"Allow us." One of the men said. They each grabbed a bag and we continued walking out to a big van that an seat at least 12 people. They put the bags in the back and another man came from the passenger seat of the van and opened it. All of the side windows were tinted but I heard talking. Once it was completely opened I peered in and saw several boys sitting around. They all were quiet when they saw me.

"You must be Teagan!" The only one I recognized smiled.

"You must be Harry." I smiled back.

**************************

Ah first chapter! Pretty much just the 411 on Teagan Hills. But I promise it only gets better from here!

Comments, reads, and votes are always appreciated!!!