3- And Then She Got Angry

Start from the beginning

I knew that person that was on the bike. It was Sebastian.

And this ladies and gentle man, was why I was not a morning person. Nothing good could come out of being awake before eight o'clock.

Every inch of my body filled with anger towards Seb and I decided I couldn't continue my relaxing run anymore. Instead I turned around and headed back into the apartment.

By the time I got back, Charlie was up and in the kitchen making coffee.

"What happened to you?" She asked, giving me a once over. Her eyebrows scrunched in confusion as she saw the mud that now covered my knees.

"Sebastian happened to me." I muttered.

"What?" She asked, with a slightly amused look.

"Doesn't matter." I sighed. "What about you missy? Big night last night?" I asked, my face forming a teasing smirk. Charlie's hair stuck up in all directions, matching the messy black eye makeup that she now wore all over her face and what used to be red lipstick was now covering a lot more than just her lips.

Somehow with her looking like she did, Charlie was still extremely pretty and managed to hold a smile on her face.

"I think I drank a little more than anticipated?" she offered.

"You think" I giggled. "Hopefully I didn't miss out on too much then"

"No not much. Nothing special that other parties don't have"

"Well go get a shower and then we can swap stories that we have each missed out on since last night." I said, pushing Charlie in the direction of the bathroom.

Half an hour later, we were sitting on the couch eating muesli and fruit, ready to hear each others events.

"Ok now spill." Charlie demanded.

I told her about all the events that had happened from yesterday at the book store up until this morning's events, including both Sebastian encounters.

"So," I breathed out, concluding my story. "Who is this mystery Sebastian Toms?"

"It really doesn't surprise me that Seb would do something like knocking over someone with his motorbike, but a girl? Now that is new" Charlie said, looking out of the window.

I waited for her to continue but after a few seconds of silence I was done being patient."Really? That's all you have to tell me" I cried.

"Oh right. Sorry" She said bashfully. "Well Seb is just like the resident bad boy. Doesn't give a fuck about much. And when he does it is the literal sense of the word when he is buried deep inside a girls vagína, or two girls' actually, I've heard he's been involved with a couple of chicks at the same time before." Charlie babbled.

"Getting a little off track there Char" I jested.

"Whoops. Well basically he parties, has sex and somehow manages to be one of the top students Stanford has ever had. He isn't a bad guy, just has a bad reputation. For your sake, I'd say don't get involved but by the sounds of it, you don't look too interested with him" She chuckled.

"You got that right" I rolled my eyes.

"Anyway there's another party tonight. The guys yesterday were asking about you and I think that you need to show your fresh face at this one" She didn't give me much room to argue with the look she was giving me so I smiled instead.

"I'm in" I agreed.

Charlie squealed with excitement as she ran through a list of things we had to do to get ready a thought came across my mind.

"I don't really have that much to wear to a party though" I confessed mid way through Charlie's rant. She stopped, quick to reassure me.

"Don't worry. I need to go to the mall today to pick up some stuff I had ordered in from a shop so we can get you something then."

The trip to the mall was surprisingly successful.

I hadn't been on a proper shopping trip since back in Australia and they didn't have the same stores over there as they did in America.

Victoria secret was.... like a dream. I spent a large chunk of money just buying underwear which I desperately needed to stock up on.

Charlie got her clothes picked up from the shop where she ordered them, deciding to wear her new black shirt and white crop top that had arrived and I even found a black, long sleeved, v-neck dress that was tight and came to about mid thigh. It wasn't too dressy or too casual for a party and showed enough boob that I would be remembered by the next day without looking too slutty.

"Shit girl, you are going to make a good first impression at this party" Charlie whistled, stepping back to look at me. We had just finished our hair and makeup and if I do say so myself, we looked good.

"Thank you hunny bee" I winked, turning to look in the mirror one last time.

"Okay, you look gorgeous. Now we need to go. Brad is waiting downstairs for us" Charlie ushered me out of the apartment.

"Brad, ey? A little birdy told me that you and him have a little something there" I teased.

"Who the hell told you that?" She exclaimed.

"Oh you know, I have my sources" I shrugged, stepping out of the elevator.

"Jesus, you've been here two days and you already know things I have been keeping secrets for months. I guess I'll have to keep you as my friend then" She playfully sighed.

"You love me" I sung.

"Yeah yeah" She grumbled before a smiled was plastered on her face. I looked up to see a familiar face leaning against a black car, waiting for us.

That must be Brad. I thought to myself. Charlie all but ran up to him, sticking her boobs out on the way over, to give him a hug.

Yep, definitely Brad.