~Jack Gilinsky~

(THIS IS FOR lilbitofjack SO HOPEFULLY YOU'LL LIKE IT GIRL LOVE YOU SHIRELLE❤️)

Hi my name is Shirelle and today is my first day at a new school. I'm really nervous to see the different kids here. At my old school the kids there were really nice and it was drama free surprisingly. I'm going into 11th grade so I have one more year of high school. I get up and walk to my bathroom. I turn on the shower and wait until it gets warm. Finally once it gets warm I hop into the shower. I wash up and shave my legs and ect. About 20 minuets I finally get out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body and my hair as well. I walk into my room to get dress. I put on a pair of my black leggings, a white tank top, a sweater that says New York on it and a pair of Uggs. I put on some light makeup. I brush my hair and put it up in messy bun. I go back into my bathroom and brush my teeth. After brushing my teeth.I go back into my room to grab my phone and my backpack. I run downstairs so I wouldn't be late. I grab an apple and my keys off the table. I walk outside. I walk to my car and unlock it. I get in my car, I sit in the driveway for a minute to let my car warm up.

*SKIP THE RIDE TO SCHOOL*

I finally get to school. I park in the back away form people. Once I park I get out of the car. I lock my car and start to walk to the school entrances. Once I get in the school I had all eyes on me. I started to get nervous I didn't pay attention to all the eyes on me. I grab my phone out of my back pocket. I wasn't pay attention to anything. Next thing you know i was on the ground.

"I'm so sorry are you ok?" The boy asked

"I'm okay" I said looking at the ground

"Here let me help you up" he said putting his hand in front of me

I look up and the boy who knocked me down he's so perfect, his hair is a nice brown, his eyes are are a nice brown color, his Jawline don't get me started. Everything about him was so perfect. I take his hand and he helps me up.

"So are you new here?" He asked kinda of nervous

"Um yeah" I replied back

"Oh by the way I'm Jack, some of my friends call me Gilinsky" he smiles

Wow his teeth are so perfect "Nice to meet you Jack I'm Shirelle" I Smile back

"Pretty name for such a pretty girl" he says and his smile gets bigger

I started to blush a little "Aw thank you"

"Of course it's the truth and do you need help finding your classes?" He asked

"Yeah I do" I say

"Okay can I have your schedule?" He asked again

"Yeah" I handed him my schedule

He scans the schedule and his smile grew even bigger "we have the same classes so you can just follow me"

I nodded my head, we started to walk to our first class English. I never was a big fun of English but oh well. The bell ring and everyone got there. I had to sit by Jack. I wasn't paying attention to what the teacher had to say. My daydreams about Jack was over the top it was taking over me.