~Nash Grier~

Y/N POV
Today I'm going over to my best friend Nash house. We've been best friends since kindergartens but I always had a crush on him since we were middle school now we're 19. I get up and get dress I put on a crop top that says 21 savage and high waist shorts. I grab my high tops and I put them on, I grab my phone and my keys i run downstairs. I lock the door and go to my car. I put on a playlist, my favorite song came on die for you form the weekend. I started to sing in.

*Skip the car ride*
I got to Nash's house, we where going to the park I couldn't wait I loved parks and walking it's just my favorite thing to do. I got out of my car and walked to his door. I got to his door I knocked once, I saw the door handle turned. I just waited for the door to just open already. It felt like it was taking forever to open but finally the door opened all the way. I saw blue eyes looking at me and the perfect smile I just loved to see and the hair I adore.

"Hey Y/N" Nash said pulling me into a hug. I hugged back

"Hey Nash" I smiled. I pulled away after the hug it was getting kinda of awkward.

"Ready?" I asked

"Yeah" He said and closed the door the way out

"Okay" I smiled and walked to my car. We get in the car, I let Nash play his music even though I hated the music he played but I just ignored it.

*SKIP THE CAR RIDE*
We get to the park finally yay and no one was here it was just me and Nash. I was fine with that, I got out so did Nash.

"Let's have a race to the swings" I said

"Okay just know that I'm a winner" He said I just laughed at that

"Ok if you say so Nash"

"On three?"

"Yeah"

"3......2......1.....GO" Nash yelled, I dashed to the swings.

I won the race and Nash seemed sad but being a good friend I had to rub it in his face then be all nice.

"Guess who won yeah this girl" I laughed and started to do my winning dance. Nash just stared at me and started to laughed at me.

"Yeah yeah but next time we have a race I know I'm going to win" He told me

"Oh please" I rolled my eyes at him playfully, I sat down on one of the swings.

Nash sat on my lap and let me tell you he has such a bone butt it hurts my legs.

"Oml Nash your butt is bone" I laughed

"Sorry Hey Let's go to the car and listen to music?" He asked

"Yeah sure" I said

"Ya hey can we sit in the back?" He questioned

"We can If you want to"

"Okay"

he got off my lap and headed to the car I followed him. We get in the back and chill, I let him play some music but the music came on was Sexual and I didn't mind it. I kinda of like that kind of music I guess. It was ride form SoMo. Nash put his hand on my leg, I looked at his hand on my leg then I looked at him confused. He just smiled at me, I was so confused. I looked down at my phone and he lifted my head up so I would face him. He looked me in the eyes then my lips. He leaned in and kissed me, I was shocked at first but I kissed back, his hands were on my hips pulling me onto His lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck. We both pulled away he grabbed my hips and laid myself down, he was hovering over me. I pulled him down by his collar of his shirt, we reattached our lips together we started to have a heated make out section. He slipped his tongue in my mouth, I put my tongue on top of his, he groaned in my mouth. He pulls away and takes off my shirt and his shirt too. He kissed my neck and down to my collarbone. Then to my chest he got to my bra he looked up at me I just nodded, his hand on my back looking for my bra, when he did he unclipped my bra off. He kisses my right breast I moaned at the touch then he kissed my left one. He move down to my stomach then he got to my shorts he took them off, he left wet kisses on my inner thigh then he went to my underwear.

"Hey Y/N are you sure?" He asked

"Yes I am" I said

"We don't have to"

"Nash I'm sure" I Smiled

"Okay" he pulled down my underwear down and he pulled his pants down.
He kissed my stomach alway down to my pussy, he kissed it I moaned at the touch it felt weird but good at the same time. After he kissed my pussy (Sorry I hate this word but deal with it😂) he shoved his tongue in me, I grabbed a chunk of his hair. He was flipping his tongue couple of times, then he took his tongue out of me and shoved 2 fingers in me and his thumb was rubbing at my clit. I arch my back, there was a weird feeling in my stomach.

"Nash" I moaned

"Yes babygirl?"

"I...I'm clos-" I got cut off

"Let out"

I cummed all over his fingers, he pulled them out of me and brought them to his mouth, licked them clean.

"Mmm you taste good babe" he smirked,

he pulled down his boxers. He slammed his dick in me I digged my nails in his back, I had a tear coming down, Nash looked down at me and he stopped but he was still inside of me, he kissed my tears.

"I can stop if you want me too, I don't want to do something you don't want to" He said

"I'm fine it's just my first time" I said

"Really? I'm sorry I didn't know that"

"Nash it's okay I want you to be my first" I Smiled I know me and Nash are best friends but I always wanted him to be my first.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

"please don't stop" I kissed him passionately,

while he was slow thrusting in and out of me I wanted him to go faster.

"Nash" I moaned

"faster" I moaned.

He listened and started to go faster I was shaking even the car was shaking by this point. I was a moaning mess, I scratched his back. He put his head in the crock of my neck he started to give me butterfly kisses, he pulled away and threw his head back.

"Fuck Y/N" he moaned and thrust even faster.

After he hit my g spot I was moaning and screaming, Nash was moaning and groaning he was so hot. He hit it a couple of times

"OML NASH IM CLOSE" I screamed

"Me too baby" he moaned he thrust one more time.

He cummed in me and I cummed on him.
He fall on top of me, our bare chest touching each other. He sat up and got dressed I did the same.

"Hey Y/N are you on brith Control?" He asked

"No....shit we're going to be young parents and I'm not ready your probably not ready eith-" he cut me off

"Y/N it'll be okay I'll help you I won't leave your side I promise you I love you and now would you be my girlfriend?" He asked

"Really thank you, I love you too and of course I would be your girlfriend" I smiled and gave him a peck on the lips.

We got out and I went in the driver side and Nash went in the passenger seat. I smiled at him and drove back to his house. Once we got back we cuddle on the couch and watched Netflix for the hole day.