Epilogue

In the past, creatures of the night were feared by all humans due to all the chaos and kills they've caused to either a family member, a friend, and the very thought of a dangerous monster in general.

But that all changed when a certain blonde headed wizard convinced them all otherwise.

Thanks to his profession of being a late night show host, he dedicated an episode to the four chosen ones and their friends for saving the human world from being overtaken by the evil warlock who he knew wouldn't even fulfill his plan.

People were hesitant at first but after realizing that without them they would all have been turned to slaves, they welcomed them with open arms and grateful smiles.

Harry, Louis, Liam and Niall were startled to see people cheering and flocking around them the second they stepped foot on human territory.

"THANK YOU FOR SAVING US MIGHTY HEROES!!!"

"YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!"

"CAN YOU PLEASE SIGN MY FOREHEAD?!"

The four awkwardly stood frozen in their spots till James pushes through the crowd of people to get to them.

"MOVE YOUR ARSES AND GIVE THEM SPACE!!!" He scolds, and thankfully some listened and backed up.

"Lads, hi!" The man greets cheerfully.

"James, what's going on?" Liam asks with slight panic in his voice.

"Do you guys not have a television-? Oh wait, don't answer that. Of course you guys don't, how silly of me." The wizard chuckles to himself, "we'll get you guys one after this, but anyways, back to your question... I may or may not have announced how you all saved the human world via TV show that is watched by almost everyone around the world..."

"You what?" Louis gapes.

"Lads it's alright. As you can see, nobody fears you anymore."

The crowd's cheering got even louder with only sweet comments being shouted here and there.

Harry looks around in absolute awe, one of his hands reaching for Louis' so he could squeeze it from being so overwhelmed.

Now they don't have to hide anymore.

They can be who they are around humans without them running away in fear.

This truly was a big change but it's a good one and they don't mind it one bit.

"Uncle Niall! Uncle Niall!"

The blonde haired ghost stiffens at hearing the familiar small voice of his nephew.

"Th-... Theo?"

By the mention of his name, a small boy comes running through the crowd and tackles Niall in a hug, though it's only up to his knees due to his height.

"Uncle Niall! I missed you!" Little Theo exclaims happily, giggling when Niall picks him up so he's eye level with him.

"Did you come here alone, bud?"

"No. Mama and Papa are over there!" The young boy points over the crowd where Niall spots not only his brother with his wife, but also his mother and father.

They all wave at him happily, and that's when he realizes it.

They can see him.

Everyone around him can SEE him.

"Oh my god... They can see me. Lads, they can see me!" The ghost lad bursts into happy tears.

Liam hugs the crying boy in his arms, with little Theo wiping at his tears repeatedly.

"Don't cry uncle Ni..."

"Sorry bud, couldn't help it." Niall laughs through his tears, "You can see me now! And feel me! And I can finally do this!" He embraces his nephew tightly, which emits cute giggles from the young boy.

Louis couldn't believe their lives and every other creature of the night's lives are changing for the better now.

And they even got what they all wanted in the end.

Louis found love and is being loved in return.

Harry got the company he longed for after years of being alone.

Liam isn't afraid to be around people anymore and has his beloved boyfriend to care for and be cared by.

And then we have Niall, who used to be invisible to the world, but now he's known and seen all over the world and he couldn't ever ask for more.

How about their friends? Well, in under a year, Ed successfully became the first ever mythical creature to be a worldwide known singer.

So did the girls though they're a girl band that they agreed on to name Little Mix.

Cara and Kendall got into modeling.

Shawn and Katy are starting up their own music careers.

Even Zayn is trying to get into the music business just like his now girlfriend, Perrie.

Niall joked that him and the lads should be a band together, Zayn included, but the god of darkness kindly declined, saying "no offense fellas, but I prefer flying solo."

So yeah, that's really it.

Just goes to show that you shouldn't doubt what fate has planned for you (even if it was predicted by an old wizard) because in the end, after a bit of struggle, good things will happen your way.

It could be during the early morning, midday, evening, or even...

In The Middle of the Night.

End.

Sorry if the ending was crappy. It seemed cooler in my head and would actually be if this was a movie but eh, my poor writing skills will do for now haha.

Thanks for always supporting this book, even when it went on a temporary hiatus, y'all stuck around and waited. So yeah, THANK YOUUUUU!!!

Stay tuned on my account to find out what kind of story I'll be writing next.

Bye Snow Howlers!!! (≧∇≦)/
~Zenpai